Imagine #4 Video Games...

Imagine: It's game night . You, and the boys are playing video games. Michael's in first place, Calum is in second, Ashton is on third, Luke is on fourth, and you are in last.

But later, Calum's character dies, so does Ashton's...and Luke's.

Then it was just you and Michael.

"Uh oh, girlfriend vs. boyfriend" Ashton says jokingly.

The other boys laugh, but you can't help but smile and said "Bring it on". 

-

This is the moment. One more hit and you will beet Michael. 

Your character hits Michael's again. 

"Winner!" the TV said.

Michael''s face is in shock. His mouth hangs open with the left eye wide open and the right eye twiching. 

"Oooooooooooh! You just got beaten by your girlfriend!" Calum yelled.

"Yay! I won for the first time on game night!" you yell jumping up up and down.

"But...how...she...I" Michael said still in shock. "But...I ALWAYS WIN!!!" Michael shout angrily.

You stopped and sat back down on the couch. The other boys backed up. 

"(y/n)!" yelled. You and Michael were now face to face. You were scared a little. You didn't like him yelling at you. He had anger in his eye. They stared into your eyes. Burning your soul. His breath blowing at your face.

The next thing you knew he put his hands on you waste. And rolled you on the floor. Your back hits the floor. His body presses down on you. Your arms are around his neck. And he kisses you ruffly but not too ruffly. He pulls away and breathes out, "It's about time you beaten me in a video game".

You giggle some and make out with him again. You hear the other boys gagging. 

"If you guys are going to that, can you take in your room?" Calum says covering his eyes.

"Yea, nobody wants to be blind by you making out on the floor" Luke said covering his eyes.

You and Michael laughed and for the rest of the night, you and the boys finished playing video games.

Hoped you liked the Imagine :) Don't forget to vote and moment what you thought :D

~ Cassie