How You Started Dating

Listen while reading, or watch before/after you read. I dunno. It's just one of my fave scenes from TUA (also everyone's dances are just- *chefs kiss*) 

who has the best dance (you know, besides vanya lol)

Luther: He was jogging one day at the park you were at and he fell. In love and on the ground. You helped him, talked with him, and then you asked him out after a few jogs together. 

Diego: He was throwing knives at this knife... throwing... place. I dunno. Anyways, you got like 5 bulls-eyes in a row and Diego was impressed. He kept coming back to the place to "practice" as he says when you confront him. 

You ask him out and he finally has some sense to say yes, but shrugs it off, too.

You can tell he's excited, though. 

Allison: She was in her dressing room, getting ready for her newest movie. You were her co-star, playing Allison's best-friend. You actually was her best friend on and off-set.

One night, she then asked you out and you said yes. She was surprised, but went along with it.

Klaus: He was drunk (sorry) the night before. You being a great friend, gave him some hangover juice before he confessed his ever burning love for you. Then, he passed out, again. You didn't really believe him, thinking it was the booze talking. 

Nevertheless, you cuddled next to him and whispered, "I love you, too." before drifting off to sleep. 

Five: Drinking his third cup of coffee in the past two hours, Five was rambling on about saving the world and stuff. 

"Five, calm down. Just figure out the beginning of the plan, you can't skip to the end without having the beginning because otherwise it ruins everything." You say, your arms crossed, preventing him from getting another cup. 

"Y/N, it's the apocalypse. Not a DVR!" He says. You frown and hug him. He resists at first, but melts into your arms. "I love you." He says into your shoulder.

Ben: The two of you were talking in his childhood room, him reminiscing the time he almost died (which is the time he DID die, but again in this book he doesn't die and lives a happy life). It's a scary story, but you love it nevertheless. 

Ever since the both of you were young, you've been crushing on him and always wanted to be with him, but you never said anything in case it ruined you and his relationship. 

You'd often confide in Klaus mainly because he'd forget it in an instant when he's drunk, but he spilled the tea (or should I say the liquor) and told Ben that you loved him. Ben didn't believe it, but because you were extremely pissed at Klaus, it gave it away and he said he loved you too

Vanya: She visited the library once to work on her book in a nice quiet place. Vanya sat at one of the corner tables right by the heater, but that was your favorite place to sit. You sit next to her and get to talking. 

She finds out you both have similar interests and that leads her to feeling less insecure about herself and less shy around you. 

She then starts opening up to you and one day out of the clear blue sky, she (hesitantly and very nervously) asked you out. You said yes and she was very excited and happy for the next couple of weeks.

Sissy: You were her son's kind of nanny (I'm sorry, I'm not original). Harlan and you were really close and you could tell he adores you. Sissy confides in you and you confide in her. 

One day, Carl wasn't home and Sissy kissed you. You melted into her arms. 

Harlan knows about you two and is happy for you both. You can tell because he draws pictures with you, Sissy, and him holding hands and Carl is nowhere to be found. 

Lila: She recruited you to be a part of her "army" thing at the commission. She later made you her assistant head (darn, i forgot what Lila was in charge of) of her department.

 You ask her out one day and you two start dating secretly.

-----

Thanks for reading!! 

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW FOR MORE TUA STUFF AND OTHER THINGS!!

i.

love.

you.

guys.

but.

maybe.

not. 

more

than.

hamilton.

or.

umbrella.

academy.

sorry.