The Proposal - How?

How they proposed (all of this will be told from a 3rd POV) 

Luther:

Y/N and Luther walked into a cool room inside the planetarium. 

As Y/N gaped at the ceiling full of model planets and glowing stars, Luther fidgeted. He was nervous.

Luther Hargreeves planned on proposing to his girlfriend after they've been together for three years. 

After a moment of contemplating, he then called out Y/N's name.

"Y/N?" 

"Yeah?" She smiled, looking back at her boyfriend.

"Y/N, you make me really happy. I feel like I could tell you anything and you're always there for me even when I'm not there for you." Luther said.

He pulled out a small black box and opened it, showing Y/N a beautiful silver ring.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" 

Diego:

It was the weekly trip to the lake that Diego enjoyed the most when he was stressed. The cool breeze that came from the water soothed him.

It was even better when Y/N came with Diego.

In fact, Y/N was the one who introduced Diego to this lake.

"Sure, and enjoy nature!" Diego scoffed when she had asked him to go the lake.

Now the couple were by the lake, watching the clouds and talking about nothing.

"Hey, Y/N?" Diego asked, his hand behind his head, holding a burgundy colored velvet box. 

"Yeah, knife boy?" Y/N responded without looking away from the light blue sky.

"First of all, I said I didn't like the nickname 'knife boy'." He replied.

"Ugh, fine. What do you want, Sharpie?" She asked with a smug smile on her face.

Diego sighed and sat up so Y/N was looking at him.

"Y/N, I love you, you know that, right?" He said.

Y/N then sat up and said cautiously, "Yeah..."

"Well, do you love me?"

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?" 

"Then, will you consider being my wife?" Diego asked, as he pulled the velvet case out from behind him and presented the ring to Y/N.

Allison:

"Y/N!" Claire exclaimed. 

Y/N had just walked through the door of Allison Hargreeves when the young child jumped on her back.

"Hey, Princess! Where's the queen?" Y/N asked, running around the house with Claire laughing on her.

"Queen Mommy is upstairs!" Claire giggled.

Y/N smiled and shifted the child around so she was holding Claire and dropped her on the couch much to Claire's amusement. 

After that, Y/N climbed up the steps where Allison was waiting nervously. 

"Alli?" Y/N called.

"In here!" Allison responded from Claire's bedroom.

"How come whenever I come over you're always in Claire's room?" Y/N laughed with Claire behind her.

"I mean this is where we had our first date..." Allison said turning her back to Y/N.

Y/N quickly noticed something was off.