Date Scenes II (cont.)

Ben: Movie theater

p.s. Y/F/M = your favorite movie, feel free to comment your favorite movie currently or of all time! mine is probably "Juno" (i laughed a lot although it's not a suitable for a younger audience, obviously) starring Elliot Page and "The Broken Hearts Gallery" with my fave Broadway actress, Phillipa Soo! I recommend them two movies :D

-----

Your POV

"Ben, where are my keys?" I asked.

My boyfriend, Ben Hargreeves, was sitting on the couch, one leg over the other smiling at me when I walked in.

"Whatever do you mean, Y/N?" He asked in return.

"Babe, give me my key-chain back." I said.

"Uh-uh-uh. What's the magic word?" He asked, being a pain in the ass.

"Um... now." I said.

Ben crossed his arms and frowned.

"Fine, please." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed and threw it at me. I caught it and put it back in my bag when I realized my car keys were missing.

"Ben, I need my car keys."

Ben stood up and wrapped his arm around me from the back, snuggling my hair. He then told me he had to use my car. When I asked why, he didn't respond. 

He then led me to my car and opened the front seat's door and gestured for me to get in. I scoffed and sat in the front, putting my seat belt on as he ran around the back and climbed in the driver's seat.

Ben put the car's gear-stick to "N" for "Neutral" and drove away from the house.

~~~ 12 Minutes Later ~~~

"Y/F/M?" You asked, excited.

"Yeah! Surprise!" Ben exclaimed, throwing his arms out.

THE END

Vanya: The night sky in the park

------

Vanya's POV

"Do I have everything?" I asked myself. 

I had asked Y/N to come over to the park near my apartment for a surprise. I had laid a blanket on the ground with a couple bags of chips in the backpack I had brought. 

It was almost 10 PM and the Northern Lights hadn't appeared, yet. But the stars were already out in their full glory. 

"God, I'm missing something. Something's wrong. You know what?" I told myself.

I got my phone from my backpack and started to text Y/N that the surprise was canceled, but then I heard a car pull up by where I was.

She's here, I thought to myself.

"Vanya?" Y/N called.