Chapter 33: 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞

["𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒅

𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒅."]
_____________________________________

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞."

-Makarov Dreyar
_____________________________________

"Hey, can everyone hear me?"  Warren's voice cut inside (Y/N)'s head, making her stop running.

"This is an emergency! Look up at the sky! Wake up you lazy bums!"

(Y/N) grinned as she continued dashing to find the others. Warren's telepathy, huh? She's glad that Warren managed to connect all of them in time.

"And if there's anyone still fighting, hold up for now! Listen up, everyone! We gotta destroy those things floating on the sky with all the magic power we got! It's a magic spell from Laxus that'll attack the city! There's no time! Everyone do it!"

"Warren, why do you know about the Thunder Palace?" Erza's voice came instead of Warren.

"That voice... Erza?" Gray's voice confirmed. "You're okay?"

"Gray! I see, so it was you."

"Yeah.  Took me a while to find the guy."

"Erza?  You're not turned to stone?"

"So, If Erza's okay..."

"... are the others? Is Levy?"

(Y/N) decided to cut in.

"Everyone is safe! Bisca, Levy, Juvia- everyone is! So you guys don't have to worry anymore!"

She could hear everyone sighing in relief.

"Sorry! My telepathy can't reach all the way to the guild." Warren stated. "We'll have to do it with the people who can hear me. Destroy those things up the sky!"

"Damn you, Warren!" Max suddenly piped. "Did you forget what you did to me?"

"Max? I'm sorry about that, man! I was like, really, trying to save Erza and the others, so..."

"This is Droy! Can you hear me,  Alzack?!"

"I-I hear you... I'm sorry about before."

"You think that's gonna cut it? You hit me with a sneak attack!"