Chapter 7: 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧?!

3rd person POV

Natsu dropped a bunch of rocks onto the ground.

"What do you think? Is that the awesomest house ever or what!" He said pointing at the so called 'house'.

(Y/N) sweat dropped.

"What." She said blankly. Natsu just looked confused for a second- not understanding why she said what. (Y/N) just mentally face palmed.

Then the rocks that were all piled up suddenly fell down and spread out. Natsu frowned in frustration. "I guess it wasn't that awesome, huh?" He said sadly. Lisanna grinned and raised her hand. "My turn now!" She exclaimed.

She turned into a huge, purple, bunny. "Woah, you're a giant, fluffy, bunny!" Natsu, once again, stated the obvious. (Y/N) jumped up and down beside Natsu. "Soo cute!!" She said excitedly.

Natsu and (Y/N) grinned with their huge eyes. "Cool! All I could do is break stuff in that form!" He said. (Y/N) shook her head. "Typical Natsu!" She said, rolling her eyes. Natsu instantly shot up, and looked at her with a tick mark on his face. "Hey! What's that supposed to mean, HUH?!" He yelled at (Y/N).

"Calm down, Natsu! It was just a joke! You always get so angry, jeesh." (Y/N) looked away. Natsu pouted and crossed his arms. "Whatever!" (Y/N) noticed Natsu looked angry. She smiled at Natsu. Natsu noticed this, and grunted. "Hey, okay okay! I'm sorry! Don't get all mad over little things, Natsu!" (Y/N) smiled to her best friend, Natsu. He turned back towards her. "Good! Now don't make me angry again!" He shouted with a laugh.

"TADA! All done!" Lisanna said, standing next to the little tepee that she made. (Y/N) and Natsu gasped in amazement at the sight. "Woah! You're so good!" (Y/N) complimented, and smiled at her friend, Lisanna. "Nice job, Lisanna!" Natsu exclaimed beside (Y/N).
Lisanna pointed, with her little bunny paws, to the entrance of the mini house. "Let's check out the inside!" Lisanna said. (Y/N) and Natsu both sweat dropped. "Uhh.. I don't think you can fit inside of it..." Natsu said.

Lisanna sheepishly smiled and remembered to turn back into her human form. The three friends walked over to the opening of the small house while Natsu carried the egg with him. Natsu and (Y/N) looked in the inside and gasped loudly. They smiled and all walked inside. Well, more like Lisanna and (Y/N) ran inside, while Natsu walked since he was holding the egg.

(Y/N) grinned and twirled around as her pink dress twirled with her. "Well, what do ya know! It's actually pretty roomy ok the inside!" (Y/N) said as she looked around. Lisanna and both Natsu nodded. "Yeah, isn't it though?" Lisanna said smiling at them. "Anyway, why don't you guys take a seat?" Lisanna said, leaning forward with her hands behind her back.

The three friends sat together side by side, and the egg was in the middle of them. Lisanna chuckled. "It's almost as if we're a family now, huh?" She said, looking back at the two. Natsu and (Y/N) looked confused. "How do you figure?" Natsu asked. "Yeah, what do you mean, Lisanna?" (Y/N) questioned, both where oblivious to what she was trying to say. "Well, I'm the aunt, (Y/N) is the mommy, Natsu is the daddy, and the egg is like the baby that hasn't been born yet!" Lisanna explained. Natsu gave (Y/N) his signature closed-eyed grin with barely visible pink on his cheeks. "I guess that doesn't sound so bad!" Natsu said. (Y/N) blushed, she smiled and looked away from him. Lisanna just smiled at how cute the two were.

(Y/N) then turned back towards him, and smiled with a dusted pink blush on her cheeks. "Yeah!" She happily exclaimed. "I guess it doesn't!" She finished. "How about we try warming up the egg together?" Lisanna said in her sweet voice. (Y/N) and Natsu turned back towards their friend. They both nodded, and they scooted closer so that they could all wrap their arms around the egg.