Chapter 20: 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐲

["a celebration of happiness!"]____________________________________

____________________________________

"I will fight for it. I will not give up. I will reach my goal. And absolutely nothing will stop me."

-Cana Alberona

____________________________________

"We will destroy that moon right now! We'll destroy the moon, and revert everyone back to their original forms."

Everyone cheered with wonderment while Lucy, Gray, and Happy screamed in shock that they're going to have to destroy the moon anyways.

"Will we get to see the moon destroyed right before our eyes?"

"We can finally revert to our old selves!"

Natsu skipped towards Erza.

"If we're gonna destroy the moon, shouldn't we do it from the top of the ruins? It's higher than here."

"No, this will do. Moreover, the villagers can't get near the ruins."

Gray, and Lucy were muttering to each other how impossible it is while Happy exclaimed it would be.

"This is the Giant Armor." Erza introduced her new armor. "It adds power to throws. And..." To come together with her Giant Armor, she summoned out a large lance.

"The evil-crushing lance thar repels darkness."

"Wow, wow!" (Y/N) jumped with joy. "So you'll throw that at the moon and destroy it!"

"However, that alone isn't enough for it to reach the moon." Erza stated before turning to Natsu. "That's why I want you to give it a boost with your flames. When I throw the lance, stroke it's rear end with all your strength."

"I see... by combining the throwing power of Erza's Giant Armor with Natsu's flames, they will destroy the moon!"

"Alright! Got it!" "Let's go!"

"Why are the three so heated up about it?"

"Don't tell me they're actually going to destroy the moon..."

The two reached to the highest part of the village. Erza charged up her power where she was holding the lance and was ready to throw it.