Chapter 32: 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥

["𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄!"]_____________________________________

_____________________________________

"𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐭, 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩."

-Erza Scarlet
_____________________________________

(Y/N) held her injuries as she stumbled to Erza who is laying on the ground.

"Thank you, Erza... You've done your job, and I shall resume it." She whispered, as she grabbed the scarlet woman and helped her lean against a wall.

Erza smiled, closing her eyes. "It's my pleasure... I'm sorry for forcing this upon you, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) grinned instead. "It's alright. For now, just rest. We need you, after all."

(Y/N) looked at Freed's runes. The runes does announce everything, and hearing the nearby explosion, she wonders what caused it. Her eyes squinted, before she gasped in disbelief.

"Freed versus Mira: Both removed from themselves from contention? So that light..."

(Y/N) shook her head. What's been done is done. The damages has done so much to both of them- they were lucky that the runes cancelled at the same time when the attack hit both of them.

"At least the Raijinshuu is all wiped out, and all left now is Laxus. Then again..." She glances up at the multiple thunder lacrima above- surrounding Magnolia. "We also need to do something about that first..."

She started walking. She can't ignore the pain Erza inflicted on her, but she needs to proceed on. Erza is counting on her, so is Natsu, and she can't disappointed no one.

Still, Erza did go too tough on her...

"There's not much time left... What should we do...?"

Suddenly, as she continued on, she heard a loud explosion nearby.

"Is that noise... at Kardia Cathedral?" She muttered.