Chapter 23: 𝟏𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬

["never ever let go

["never ever let go."]
___________________________________

"I won't run, I will stand and look ahead to what I must do, I must face the fear, I won't let it control me anymore, I will use my heart that holds my courage and my bravery to move me forward to what I must do!"

-Gray Fullbuster.
____________________________________

It hurts... It hurts... a lot... Everything feels... so painful.

"(Y/N)... Are you sure you don't want to-"

"Don't continue that sentence, Happy. You know my answer already."

Happy tensed at her monotone voice, and didn't speak much anymore as he quickly sped up.

(Y/N) knew she was harsh there, and that Happy meant no harm, but she is determined to help her family, to help Lucy, and not even Happy is going to stop her.

After all, she needs to fight in order to protect her friends.

And that is what she is going to do.

Seeing the broken guild near, Happy flew to the ground, and let his friend land on the ground safely.

Both of them didn't waste anytime hurrying up, though (Y/N) lagged behind her usual place. Happy, noticing this, helped her along the way.
(Y/N) smiled, patting Happy's head in a 'thank you' for return.

If (Y/N)'s gonna be this stubborn, then Happy has no choice but to comply...

But honestly, he hoped that Natsu and the others would be safe and able to handle their own. He trusted the guild so much, that he would even consider suggesting (Y/N) to back down and rest.

However, that changed. Happy knew, deep down, that he is worried just like (Y/N) and wanted to help the guild the best as he can. Honestly, he's glad that he was was the one to give up on their argument.

Suddenly, they both heard a loud explosion, and that was when they quickened their pace. And, once they finally reached to the guild... Everyone was roaring, and that was when they heard Erza's and Natsu's voice...

"We'd rather die than sell our friends!"

"Our answer will never change, no matter what!" Natsu declared with passion, "We will kick your ass!"

(Y/N) smiled. So did Happy, and he quickly flew to Natsu.

Fairy Tail... is truly a blessing heaven to be in.