Chapter 34: 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚

["𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒐𝒚!"]__________________________________"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞

__________________________________
"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬."

-Mavis Vermillion.
__________________________________

At the bright light that's shining on her, (Y/N) hissed and reopened her eyes from her little slumber. She also noticed that even both Lucy and Happy are groaning and awakening due to the light.

At the same time, Gray and Warren was running at the trio's direction and immediately caught up with them. They were panting pretty heavily but they didn't waste any time asking questions.

"Do you guys know where this light even came from?" Warren asked, as they all stared back at the light.

"I don't know, actually... I woke up to this." Lucy muttered.

"What happened?" Happy turned to Warren and Gray.

"We don't know the answer either..." Gray sighed.

Meanwhile, (Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows with displeasure. Why does this light feel so familiar to her? It makes her feel... sad and yet happy.

The light soon dispersed, but it doesn't look like anyone was harm? That she is glad, of course... But what was the light then?

In a spilt moment, there was yellow and red clashing against each other as they flew... Up at Kardia Cathedral?

Something finally clicked. "Laxus..." (Y/N) whispered under her breath so the others nearby doesn't hear the name she muttered.

The cathedral was beaten up by Laxus, and Natsu she predicted, giving off smoke in different areas they attacked on.

There was an explosion then a light resembling to a halberd appeared but vanished off somewhere.

(Y/N) was itching to run off to see the battle but she couldn't leave the others confused like this. All she can do now... is hope for the best.

As she continued watching the bright scene, a familiar crimson spiral shoot up at the sky with a person similar to the body of Laxus.