Chapter 13: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦

["fire, ice, elemental, and requip!"]

____________________________________

"All living things eventually die. It's unavoidable. But as long as you remember, it will live on in your heart forever."

-Lisanna Strauss
____________________________________

Everyone, with exception of Natsu and Happy who went ahead, was still riding on the train tracks in Clover Canyon until they came across fallen Erigor and Natsu standing as the victor.

"Natsu!" (Y/N) called out once she saw him in sight.

Hearing (Y/N)'s voice, Natsu turned to the direction where he saw the rest of the members heading towards to him with the magic mobile. He grinned.

"Oi! Took you long enough! It's already over!" "Aye!"

"Impressive work." Erza complimented, glad her faith within Natsu didn't waver.

(Y/N), once the vehicle stopped, ran towards to Natsu, accidentally stepping on Erigor's face in process, and gave him a big hug. "I knew you could do it! Who is the strongest fire mage ever?" "I am!" Natsu finished, causing the both of them to laugh.

(Y/N) then hopped onwards to Kage, his surprise face was almost priceless when she saw his precious Erigor laid down on the floor. She didn't dare to mock him, however. That would be rude.

"I'm sure you and the others will get through, in fact, I believe in you." She offered a little pep talk, sending a peaceful smile to Kage. The pineapple-head stared at her, before glancing away.

Lucy helped out Erza, who almost tripped, a look of concern came across her face when she saw how tired the scarlet female was already. "Are you all right, Erza?"

"Yes. Don't worry about me." Erza reassured with a kind smile which Lucy returned.

"You had trouble against this guy?" Gray said; his words were supposedly jealously but in reality, it was just another way to compliment Natsu.

"Trouble?!" Natsu scowled before smirking, "I wiped the floor with him!"

"If you say so~" Happy teased.

"Geez. Wearing a scarf while half-naked... You look like a pervert." Gray remarked about Natsu's appearance.

"Like you're one to talk." Natsu sweat-dropped before turning to (Y/N) who was walking up to them.