Chapter 37: 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐬, 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩

{"𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲- 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲

{"𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲- 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥."}

-Natsu Dragneel

_________________________________________

There was a recently opened restaurant in a corner of Hargeon called 8island.

"Welcome to 8island! Have you decided on your order?" Lucy greeted the two men still looking at the menu in front of them.

The men with a wizard hat spoke up first. "I would like a blue-sky with meat sauce, and a holly soda-poyo."

"Right! Thank you for your order! Would you like some dessert with that?"

"Then... I'll also take one of these ruby pairfaits-poyo."

"Same for me." The other men sitting across the wizard added.

Lucy nodded, writing down their orders. "Coming right up." She finished and started walking off to the kitchen to place the orders.

"Please take my order, too!" A man called out from another table.

"Yes, coming!" Lucy smiled.

Then she came to become struck with something and she threw the writing pad down to the ground which returned to hit her face in the process.

"Wait... What the heck am I... am I doing?!"

"Lucy..."

The blond female looked at (Y/N) who is casually eating the food she made in the kitchen.

"This is part of the job, you know."

"... Says the person who is supposed to be cooking! But seriously, I don't know how this is a job for wizards at all! And what's with this embarrassing getup?" She remarked to her waitress maid outfit.

"If it helps you, I think it suits you!" (Y/N) flashed her a smile which made her huff.

Though, she composed herself and nodded. "Well, you're right, I do look pretty damn good in it, actually."

"Still, (Y/N), how do you even cook such amazing foods without magic?" Happy questioned, holding a tray of drinks.

(Y/N) shrugged. "I just happened to be a natural cook. I've done most of my cooking by tasting them myself. I don't follow any recipes either unless I need to."