O N E

Billie

I have been really wanting to adopt for some time now. My family have been helping me find a place to adopt from and I think I found the perfect place and kid. Her name is elle and she is 2, turning 3 in 5 months. 

"Mom!" I shout coming down stairs. "I found somewhere!" I say very exited. "Ooh what did you find?" Mom asked.

"So there's this adoption centre called 'Sweetlings adoption centre' and I think I want to adopt this girl called Elle." I say proudly and showing my mom the website.

I have been wanting a baby for basically my whole life and I love kids. I have been getting baby fever for a couple of months now and I'm y and I think adoption is the best option for me at this time, you know, to help a little kid out.

"She is very cute." Mom admitted. "Right!" I say.

"Mom, I have done all my research about adoption and baby and stuff, I have looked for months for a perfect place and kid and I think I have found the one." 

"Ok, we will book an appointment and see if Elle is the perfect one for you." Dad said with a smile on her face.

"Yay!" I shout with excitement and hugging mom and dad. I run back upstairs into my room and call Zoe. Soon after, Finneas, Claudia and Peaches come over for dinner and so I can tell them the news

"Ok so umm good news." I say with a big smile. "Yeah." He said. "I found an adoption centre!" I say proudly. "Yay!" Finneas and Claudia shout. "So when are you going?" Claudia asked. "Tomorrow." I say. 

 "Shark will have someone to play with." I say when Shark comes in my room and sits on my lap. "Pepper is too old for you huh." I say kissing his spout.

"Ok well I'm going to go get food." I say. "Ok see ya Eilish." Finneas said. "Bye." I chuckle. I get off my bed and go downstairs to eat dinner. I walk shark, get ready for bed and go to sleep.

Words: 359