T H R E E

Elle

"Wake up." Billie whisper in my ear. I open my eyes and see Billie looking at me ,getting clothes out my closet, with a smile. "Good morning." She said when she noticed I was awake. "Morning." I say rubbing my eyes and sitting up.

"So today you are going to meet your uncle and auntie." She said putting my clothes on the floor. "Come on lets get you dress." She said picking me up and sitting me down. She gets me dressed into this.

We go downstairs and have some breakfast. I was put in my playroom so that Billie could get ready. She comes into the playroom and plays with me for a little bit, then she packs a bag with dipers, spear clothes, toys and my blanket. 

"Come on Elle." Billie said getting her keys and her backpack. I run up to her, hold her hand and she puts me in my car seat.

"Billie?" I say getting her attention. "Elle?" She copies me. "Do I have to call you mommy?" I ask looking out the window. "Oh umm, you can call me whatever you like." She said, surprised at my question. "I call you mommy." I say. "Ok you do that baby." She says. 

We pull up to a drive way to a big house. Mommy got me out my car seat and held me on her side. She got her bag and shark out and knocked on the door. I heard barking and a tall man opened the door.

"There she is!" He said with a welcoming smile on his face. I stay quiet and hold onto mommy. "Its ok, its uncle Finneas." Mommy says putting me down. "Hi Elle!" A lady with brown hair says walking up to us. I hold onto mommys leg so I feel safe. "Aww don't be scared." Mommy says, hugging me.

We walk into the living room and sit on the sofa (couch). I cuddle up with mommy and she says "Why are you so shy? You were excited to come her this morning." I shake my head and play with shark and peaches. Mommy gets up and leave the room. I try not to cry but the lady notices and sits next to me.

She started playing with peaches which made me laugh. She tells me her name is Claudia and the mans name is Finneas. I cant say Finneas so I say Finnus. He tries to correct me but I cant say it. She holds my hand and we walk into the garden. 

We play with the dogs, pick flowers, put out feet in the pool and then mommy and Finneas come out. I start to get more comfortable with Finneas and Claudia because they are really nice and fun. We go inside because it starts to get dark. Claudia makes me some vegan mac and cheese which was so yummy. After I finished eating, we went to the living room and sat on the sofa. I cuddled up with mommy while Claudia and Finneas cuddled up with each other. Finneas put on Tangled for me to watch and I fell asleep mommy.

Billie

I look down and see Elle asleep with her head on my chest. The movie ends so its probably time to go. It was 6pm and Elle's bedtime is 7pm so she had dinner and I got her relaxed. Finneas picked her up so I could get off the sofa. I put shark and Elle in the backseat and drove off. I got some taco bell when driving home because I was hungry and taco bell was on the way back home. 

Words: 630