F O U R

Elle

I woke up from my bad dream. It was scary and I am scared to go back to sleep. My room it pitch black and I want mommy. I try to get out my crib but I'm too small. I call for mommy because that's what I normally do but when my room has sunlight. After I call out for mommy, she comes into my room and turns on the lights.

"Baby what's the matter?" She asks with her raspy, sleepy voice, bending down to my crib and stroking my hair. "Scary." I say as my lip quivers. Mommy picked me up and rocked me back and forth. It was very calming. She smelt nice. A few tears fell down my face and landed on her shoulder. She stroked my hairs and took my into her room. She laid me down on her bed and pulled the covers over me. 

"Do you want to sleep in my bed or your bed?" She asks. "Your bed." I say. "Ok, do you want to go to sleep now or cuddle and watch tv?" "Watch tv." I smile. She smiles back and gets her laptop. I climb onto her lap and we watch some youtube. I get tired and lie my head on her chest. Her heartbeat was calming me down and making me fall asleep. 

________________________________________

7:46am

I wake up and mommy was lying next to me. I rub my eyes and get out of bed. I walk to the other side of the bed where mommy is faces and notice that she is asleep. I am hungry and I want to play with shark so I open the bedroom door and go into the kitchen. 

Shark came up to me and licked my face. I giggle and roll around the room giggling and pushing him off. I get up and go back upstairs, shark following me. I go to my play room and get my toys. Claudia gave me this tea set so I put my teddies in a circle and give them a tea cup and a plate and poured them some tea.

We all played and drank our tea until I hear footsteps. The door opens and I look behind to see mommy standing at the door. "Mommy!" I yell standing up and hugging her leg. She picks me up and kisses my cheeks. "Join us." I say when she puts me down. She sits down next to my teddies and pretends to drink the tea.

"Mommy I hungry." I say. She picks me up and we go downstairs. She sits me in my highchair and get me some cereal. I eat it and she sits and eats her breakfast next to me. When we finish, she picks me up and takes me upstairs. She gets me dressed and takes a picture of me and posts it on Instagram I think its called.

 She gets me dressed and takes a picture of me and posts it on Instagram I think its called

We play some more and the we get into the car and go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I hear mommy and Finneas talking about his studio thing and that they have to go to his old bedroom to finish their songs because it got flooded but that's what I heard.

I played with Grandma while mommy and Finneas finished their song. 

Words: 568