T W EN T Y - O N E

Elle

Mommy, Uncle Finneas, Auntie Claudia, Grandma and Grandpa were in the living room watching me as I danced. It was a Friday night so mommy let me stay up a little bit later than my normal bedtime which was at 8pm. 

Mommy put on some music and I started dancing to it. Everyone joined in and was having fun. Mommy filmed me and put it on her insta story.

"I'm really sorry to interrupt your fun, but its time for bed." Mommy said turning off the TV. I sigh and run up to my room. I jump on my bed and mommy gets a bedtime story out to read to me. Once she finished reading she asked me, "Do you want to start dance?"

"Yes!" I scream jumping up out of mommy's arms. She laughs and tells me to sit down.

"Well I used to dance and I think you will really like it." She said

"I want to dance!" I shouted jumping up and down in my bed.

"Ok ok time to calm down and go to sleep. I will see if there's any free spots available ok." She said as she lied me back down. "Goodnight my angel."

"Night mommy." I said as she kissed my head.

__

A week later, mommy woke me up and got me dressed into my dance uniform. The day after mommy had told me that I could go to dance, we visited the dance studio and took a look at one of the classes. Mommy bought me a black tutu with a leotard attached to it. 

Today is my first day and I can't wait! I am so excited to go there because most of the people know mommy from when she went there, and because she's an a-list celebrity

Today is my first day and I can't wait! I am so excited to go there because most of the people know mommy from when she went there, and because she's an a-list celebrity. Mommy got me dressed and I had some lunch before we got into the car and drove to the studio.

We walk in and get greeted by the main dance teacher, Claire, took me into a room with girls who looked my age.

"Elle, this is Lily and she is your dance teacher." Claire said pointing at a younger woman, sitting on the floor with the other girls. "Do you want to sit down?"

"Have fun baby." Mommy said as she stepped out of the room but I ran up to her and hugged her. "You will be ok, I will be sitting there ok baby." She said pointing at the seats behind the glass windows.

"Bye, bye" I said waving to her as she left the room.

I sat down near the girls and we got started with the lesson. Everyone introduced theirselves and then we had to run around the room for out work out before we got started.

An hour later

After the lesson, I ran out the room and into mommy's arms. She hugged me tightly and picked me up.

"Elle was amazing, very well behaved and I think she is going to be a very good dancer when she grows up if she continues dance." Lily says to mommy.

"Thank you, I think she really enjoyed it didn't you Elle." Mommy said and I nodded my head and placed my head onto mommy's shoulder as I was tired. 

"Well you did good Elle, hopefully I can see you next week?" Lily said rubbing my arm as I nod.

"Lets go home then angel."

A/n: I'm so sorry that this is short, I don't have many ideas and I'm working on other stuff