T E N

Elle

I woke up in bed with mommy, who was still asleep, so I shook her to wake her up. She stirred and rolled over which revealed a small, red stain on the bedsheets. I patted her arm which made her wake up and turn around to face me.

"Mama, blood." I said pointing at the red stain. Mommy looked at the stain and got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I got out of bed and followed. She sat on the toilet, I sat on the floor next to the doorway, and when she pulled down her underwear, there was blood! 

"Mama bleeding?" I asked tilting my head and looking at the blood in her underwear. "Kind of baby." She said, "I help?" I asked tilting my head and walking closer towards her. "Yeah can you asked Claudia for a tampon?" She asked. I nodded and ran to Finneas and Claudia's room. I opened the door and Claudia nor Finneas was there. So I ran downstairs, into the kitchen and there they were.

"Elle, is mommy up?" Grandma asked when she noticed me walking into the kitchen. "Yeah but she wanted me to asked Claudia if she had a tampon." I said. Claudia nodded and ran upstairs, I followed her. She ran into her room, rummaged through her bag and got something, which looked like a stick in a wrapper. She quickly walked into mommy's room and gave mommy the stick in a wrapper. 

"Claudia you're a life saver." Mommy said walking back into the bathroom. She walked out and got her clothes out. "Elle, I'm going to get changed so do you want to go downstairs and get some breakfast?" She asked, I nodded and ran downstairs. 

Grandma makes me some oatmeal with strawberries on top and puts it on the table. I sit down at the table and mommy comes downstairs.

 I sit down at the table and mommy comes downstairs

She walked passed me and kissed my cheek. She makes herself some breakfast and sits opposite me. We eat out breakfast while pulling faces at each other.

"Mommy do you have a show today?" I asked with my mouth full. "Yes, but no talking with your mouth full." She said. I nod and continued eating. I finish eating and run away from the table. "Hey, don't leave until you have put your bowl in the dishwasher." Mommy said with a stern voice. I walked back to the table, picked up my bowl and put it in the dishwasher. "Thank you." Mommy said kissing my cheek. 

I run upstairs, mommy followed, and into my room. I sat on my bed, playing with my teddy, waiting for mommy to pick me out an outfit. She got me dressed and she took a picture of me to post  on her Instagram.

billieeilish

liked by finneas and 5,439,718 othersbillieeilish: my little angel

billieeilish: my little angel

claudiasulewski: MY NEICE IS SO CUTE!!!!!

billieeilishtours: ELLE IS SO ADORABLE!!!!

eilishcloset: Elle gets her style from billie

billiebob: Billie pls adopt me!!!!!!

iloveanim3tits: IMAGINE BEING ELLE THO DFSJJDVKJDKJSJ

__

I was playing tea parties with Finneas until mommy called me down. All of her team was downstairs and she was packing her backpack with all the stuff she needed for me. I slowly walked downstairs but Finneas went past me. I stopped at the third to last step and sat down, holding onto the railing and my teddy.

"Come on Elle." Mommy said holding her hand out to me. I shook my head and held onto the railing tighter. She gave a 'please' look but I shook my head again. "Come on." She said reaching out to pick me up but I hit her arms away. My lip started to quiver and tears formed in my eyes. "Elle we got to go." She said. I moved up a step as tears rolled down my face. She walked up the steps, but before she could pick me up, I ran upstairs. She ran after me but I shut my bedroom door and used my strength, and body weight, to hold the door shut. I head mommy knocking on my room and trying to get in my I was in the way so she couldn't barge through.

"Elle let me in now." She said with a firm voice. I could hear she slowly got more and more angry and annoyed. She barged open the door and I ran to the corner of my room, screaming and crying. She went to pick me up but I hit her arms away. She picked me up and put me on her hip so I started kicking, hitting and screaming for her to let me go. She walked downstairs and I saw Grandpa, Grandma, Finneas and Claudia with shocked and worried faces as I have never acted as bad as this.

Mommy picked my shoes up and sat me on the couch. I tried to jump off but she forced me down. She put my shoe on but I kicked it off and it hit her face. That made her mad and me a little scared. She picked my shoe up from behind her but in that second I ran off. She ran after me so I hid under the dining room table. She pulled me out by my arm and sat me back on the couch. She put my shoes on, which was a little hard since I was kicking and screaming. 

I jump off the couch and ran to the stairway but Finneas stopped me.

Traitor.

He picked me up and gave me to mommy. I was still kicking, hitting, screaming and crying. She carried me outside and put me in my car seat, which was a struggle because I was trying to escape, but she buckled me in and I was not happy.

She gave me my teddy but I chucked it over to the seats in front. Sully gave it back to me but I didn't want it so I chucked it on the floor. 

"Elle what is wrong with you today?!" Mommy shouted, which scared me because she has never shouted at me. I stopped kicking and screaming, I just cried. I looked over and I saw the guilt on mommy's face. We arrive at the venue and I heard people screaming mommy's name and flashing lights around the car. 

I started to panic and had my head buried into my knees and my hands covering my ears. Everyone was getting out and mommy unbuckled me. I started to kick and hit her away from me but she picked me up. I buried my head in the crook of her neck and sobbed until the screaming and flashing lights went away. 

Mommy sat down and rubbed my back as I continued to cry. The room was quiet. I heard Grandma whispering to Danny but that was the only bit of noise. I rose my head from mommy's neck and saw that only Finneas, Claudia, Grandma, Grandad, Laura, Danny, Brandon, and Sully were in the room but they were a couple feet away from mommy and I.

I looked at mommy and she wiped my tears. I put my head on her shoulder and she rubbed my back, slowly sending me to sleep.

3 hours later, I woke up and saw that I was in the green room with Danny, Brandon, Laura, Grandma and Claudia. I sat up and stretched which gathered everyone's attention. 

"Where's mommy?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Mommy is on stage, you want to go watch her?" Grandma asked. I nodded and Grandma put some sound proof headphones on before Grandma, Claudia and I walked to the side of the stage.  Finneas waved at us and I waved back. I watched mommy jump around and sing. 

"Grandma, I hungry." I said rubbing my tummy. She nodded and took me back into the green room. She got my snacks out of mommy's bag and gave them to me. We played a little and talked before Mommy, Finneas, Andrew, Claudia and Grandad walked into the green room.

I ran up to mommy and jumped into her arms. She hugged me tight and spun me around. She kisses my cheeks a bunch of times before putting me down and kneeling down to my hight.

"I love you and I'm sorry for shouting at you early, I was angry and I'm sorry." She said with a sad, guilty face. "It ok." I said wrapping my arms around her neck again. "I sorry for being bad." I pout, she squeezes my cheeks and pouts her lips for a kiss. I kiss her lips and pull her to play tea parties with me.

__

ik this chapter is long and im sorry for being late :( but pls vote, comment if u want to. love u <3