S E V E N

Elle

I woke up and I was still on the plane. I looked over and saw that mommy was asleep. I want her to be awake but I don't want to wake her up so I crawled over her and went into her backpack. In her backpack had all my things, snacks, toys, her laptop, ipad and her phone. Bingo. I picked up her phone and turned it on, the bright light beaming onto my face. I put the password it, that I knew because I always see mommy put it in, and her phone unlocked. I went onto some games I always play on and I started playing on them while I waited for mommy to wake up. I heard some moving around and when I looked up, I saw mommy looking down at me. 

"What are you doing on my phone?" She asked me with a raspy sleepy voice. I look back at mommy and slowly put her phone down.

"Nothing." I saw, crawling back into her arms.

"You sure?" She asked. I nodded.

"Mommy, I need pee." I say.

"Ok come on." She got up and picked me up. She walked to the bathroom and pulled my sweatpants down. I sat on the toilet and did my business. We walked out and sat back down at out seats. Mommy put on Toy Story on the little tv and we cuddled as we watched it.

*A couple of hours later*

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to land so please put your seatbelts on." I heard a man voice say.

I sat on mommy's lap and she gave me some candy. Once the plane landed, Finneas picked me up and carried me off the plane while mommy was right behind him. We walked through security and Finneas put me into my stroller. We walked to one of the shops that was in the airport and mommy got me some juice and some bunny shaped chips. We walked out and mommy gave me my juice and chips.

We got into this mini van and arrived at a house. We walked in and looked around but I ran into the back garden. Mommy joined me and we chased each other around. Mommy had her own room and I had my own room, while Finneas and Claudia shared a room, and Grandma and Grandpa shared a room. Laura and mommy's team were in a hotel.

"Mommy?" I say walking up to her and pulling on her shorts. "Yes baby?" She says looking down at me. "I hungry." I pout. "Ok don't worry dinner is almost ready." She said. "ok." I say.

I run over to Finneas and pulling him into the garden. We go on the trampoline and jump around. Mommy and Claudia joins us and we we all were having fun and laughing. 

"Dinner's ready!" Grandma shouted. We all got off the trampoline and sat down at the table. Mommy gave me some of my vegan mac and cheese, which was yummy!

"Yummy!" I shout with my mouth full of mac and cheese.

"Is it nice?" Mommy asked, I nod and continue eating.

"Mommy? Can we have a sleepover, you, me Finnus and Claudia?" I ask.

"I don't see why not, I don't have a show tomorrow." She says, Finneas and Claudia agree.

"Yay! And can we have snacks and watch Lego movie?" I ask, she nods.

Once I was finished eating, I went back outside and ran around a little. 

(Thats the garden)

(Thats the garden)

"Mommy, can we go in the pool?" I ask her running up to her.

"I'm sorry baby but its your bed time." She says.

"Awe, tomorrow?" I ask.

"Ok."

"Yay!" I shout jumping up and down. I dance my way upstairs and into my room. Mommy gets me undressed and starts running the bath.

"Can you get in with me?" I ask with my puppy eyes. She looked kind of shocked but agreed to the offer. She got undressed and we got in the bath. We were playing in the bubbles and she took a picture of me and put it on her story. 

She washed my hair and we played with the bubbles and toys before we got out and she wrapped me up in my duck towel

She washed my hair and we played with the bubbles and toys before we got out and she wrapped me up in my duck towel. She dried me off and put me in my pjs. We walked to my bedroom and she tucked me in. She read me a story and we cuddled until I fell asleep.