E I G H T

Elle

I woke up to the sun shining through my curtains and mommy in my room, getting my clothes out. I got out of bed and walked up to her. She picked me up and took me downstairs. Everyone was in the kitchen and their faces lit up once they saw me. Finneas took me out of mommy's arms, so mommy can make me some breakfast. I was still half asleep so I put my head in the crook of his neck and he moved left and right. He put me in my high chair and mommy put a bowl of oatmeal and fruit on the tray. Mommy sat next to me and fed it to me because I was still tired. Once I was finished, she cleaned my face with a baby wipe, which I didn't like, and then picked me up and took me to my room. She got me dressed and then gave me to Finneas so that she could get dressed. She came downstairs and we went out into the garden so she could take a picture of me for her instagram.

~~

billieeilish

liked by finneas and 13,133,676 othersbillieeilish: my baby ❤

billieeilish: my baby ❤

Comments:

chelstharunna: OMG SHE IS SOO CUTE!!!!!!

bilsxlucifer: AHHHHHH ELLE!!!!!!!!

iloveanim3tits: SHE IS SO CUTE, AND SO FUCKING LUCKY TO HAVE U AS A MUM AHHHHH

Hater1: eww why would you adopt her 🤮🤮 u should of waited until ur 20s smh
iloveanim3tits: bro no one asked for ur opinion stfu u failed abortion, go fuck urself u piece of shit

billie_fan123: *googles how to be adopted by billie eilish*

~~

We go back inside, after playing outside for a bit, and we go upstairs into my room to play tea parties. We were playing until Grandma came into my room.

"I'm sorry to ruin your tea party but its time to go." She said. "But what about tea party?" I sulk. "Don't worry baby we can play when we get back, all of us." Mommy said. We go downstairs and mommy puts on my shoes. She gets her backpack with all of my stuff I need like some diapers, a spare outfit, my blanket, some toys, my sippy cup and some snacks. I ran upstairs to get my teddy bear and ran back downstairs. Mommy picks me up and walks outside. There was a black mini van in the driveway. Mommy put me in my car seat and sat next to me. Mommy's team was in the mini van too, like Danny, Brandon, Laura and Andrew. 

"Mommy, can you play your songs?" I ask. She nods and ocean eyes starts playing. Everyone starts singing and I start dancing. Mommy films me dancing and puts it on her Instagram story. For the rest of the car journey, we listened to mommy's songs while we danced and sang, until we made it to the venue. We got out and Mommy carried me inside. It was very big. It had a big staged and lots of seats around it.

"That's where Finneas and I are preforming." Mommy said pointing at the big stage. She put me down and I ran over to the stage. I ran up the stairs and sat in the middle of the stage. Mommy ran after me and sat next to me. She picks me up and takes me backstage, into a room. "You are going to be staying in here with grandma, Danny and Laura while Finneas and I are doing the show ok." She said. I nodded and explored it before running back to the stage. Mommy chased after me, around the stage, and gave me a microphone.

"Hi." I spoke into it which echoed around the room. I looked at mommy and laughed. "Finnus, Claudia!" I shout into the microphone, "Come here! " Finneas and Claudia run up to the stage and get on. I run up to Finneas and poke him in the leg. "Tig." I say running away from him. He chases after me and picked me up. He threw me up in the air and caught me a couple times. He put me down and I tug mommy. We ran around playing tig before Grandma said that mommy had to do soundcheck.

I played with my toys while mommy, Finneas and Andrew did soundcheck but I got bored and walked up to Claudia, who was sitting on one of the seats in the front row. "I'm bored." I whined. "Do you want to walk around and see mommy and Finneas' fans?" She suggested, I nodded and held her hand. We walked down the steps and Claudia told mommy that we were going to walk around the venue.

"So its Christmas in 3 months, do you know what you want?" Claudia asked. "Um, a baby brother or sister!" I said, jumping up and down. "You will have to ask mommy for that." She laughed, "What about a baby doll?" She suggested. I nodded. "And do you want a party?" She asked. "Yep! With you, mommy, Finneas, Grandma and Grandpa!" I say while jumping. "No friends?" She asked. I shake my head. 

Claudia picks me and we walk outside the venue. We walk over to a big crowd of people and they all start shouting our names. I got scared and held onto Claudia tightly. She rubbed my back and said hello to some people. I start to panic and cry so Claudia quickly goes back into the venue. Mommy was singing Xanny but stopped when she saw me crying.

"Aww baby what's the matter?" She said in her baby voice. Claudia put me down and I ran onto the stage to mommy. She picked me up and I buried my head into her shoulder. Claudia came on stage and explained what happened while mommy was stroking my hair which calmed me down.

"But we talked about Christmas presents!" Claudia said. Mommy gasped, so I lifted my head up and looked at them. "Tell mommy what you want." Claudia said. Mommy put me down and we all sat in a circle. "I want a baby sister or brother." I said, and then when I looked at mommy, her face was red and everyone was laughing. "Maybe in a couple years." She laughed.

A couple of hours past and I had to go in the green room with Grandma, Claudia, Danny, Brandon and Laura. Mommy was getting ready to go on stage and I could hear the crowd shouting her name. Grandma and I went to the side of the stage to watch mommy go on stage. Grandma put some headphones on me so that it wouldn't be very loud. I hugged and kissed mommy before she went on stage. Grandma and I went backstage and played with my toys.