N I N E

(Continuing from the last chapter)

~~

Elle

Mommy got off stage and went into the green room by herself. After a couple of minutes, mommy let us in and I ran up to her. She picked me up and kissed my cheeks. She put me down and I made her play with my toys with me. 

"Billie, meet and greet." Grandma said. Mommy stood up and tried to walk away but I held her leg so she couldn't go. "I'm sorry baby, but I have to go but I will play with you after ok." She said. I started to cry so she picked me up and I buried my head into the crook of her neck. She carried me outside the green room and into a room with lots of people. I started to cry more so she carried me outside into the hallway to calm me down. Once I stopped crying, she gave me to Finneas and sooner or later, I fell asleep in his arms. 

I woke up in the mini van, in my car seat, next to mommy and it was very dark. "Oh hello there." Mommy said in her silly baby voice. I giggle and stretch, when I lifted my arms up, mommy tickled my belly which made me laugh. "Your not going to be tired tonight huh." She said, I shock my head. I grabbed her hands and played with her rings, she giggled and filmed me to post on her story.

We arrive at the rental house and got out of the car. I ran to the door and Grandma unlocked it. I ran inside and into the kitchen to play with my toys. "You hungry?" Mommy asked, I nodded. "I want mac and cheese!" I shouted. "Ok do you want to help?" She asked. I nodded and ran over to her. We started making some vegan mac and cheese but I left to play with my toys. "Elle, dinners ready." Mommy said. I ran to the table and sat down on one of the chairs. Mommy gave me my mac and cheese on my Frozen plate and it was yummy!

After I had finished my mac and cheese, I ran upstairs to play with my toys. But unfortunately, Finneas came upstairs and told me I had to stop playing since it was my bedtime. It was too late to have a bath so Finneas just got me changed into my pjs. 

"Why isn't mommy getting me ready for bed?" I asked him as he put on my top. "Because she is asleep." He said. "Why she asleep?" I ask tilting my head to the side. "She is just tired from the show." He said. "Ok." I said and I ran to my suitcase to get a book out for Finneas to read to me. I picked out tangled, my favourite, and we got into bed. He started reading the book but I didn't feel as tired as I normal would be. He finished the story and tuck my in bed. He kissed my cheek, turned the light off and walked out, but I wasn't tired. I closed my eyes but I couldn't sleep.

I tired again but gave up, so I decided to go downstairs. I heard that the tv was on in the living room so I opened the door and saw Finneas, Claudia, Grandma, Grandpa and Mommy were all downstairs watching tv. Mommy was asleep though. 

"You ok Elle?" Claudia asked. "I not sleep." I pout. "Do you want me to tuck you in bed?" She asked, I nodded and we went upstairs. I got in bed while Claudia picked out a book. She picked out little red riding hood and sat next to me. She read it to me, tucked me in, turned the lights off and left the room. I closed my eyes but I still couldn't sleep! I tried for like 10 minutes before going back downstairs and into the living room.

"I still not sleep." I say bluntly. Grandpa sighed and stood up. We went upstairs and he read me another story before going back downstairs. I want to go downstairs! I hate being little and having to go to bed way before everyone else did! I went back downstairs again and Grandma went up with me. 

She got out a story but I said, "No story." She nodded and sat next to me. We started talking about our favourite books and Disney characters, before I heard footsteps coming upstairs. The door opened and I saw mommy in the doorway! I jumped up and started shouting which made her laugh.

 "What's going on in here?" mommy said sitting on the other side of the bed. "Elle tell mommy what we were talking about." Grandma said. "We were talking about princesses!" I shouted. "What princess are you Elle?" Grandma asked. "I'm Rapunzel!" I shouted jumping up and down. Mommy told me to be quiet though. "Grandma's Aerial and you are Aurora." I said. "Why am I Aurora?" Mommy asked. "Because you were sleeping." I said playing with mommy's hands. Grandma and mommy laughed and mommy kissed my head. 

"Well talking about sleeping, why aren't you asleep? It is way past your bedtime." Mommy said. "I not tired." I say. "Do you want to cuddle and read a story?" She suggested. I shook my head and said, "Too many stories." She nodded, and Grandma left the room. "Can I sleep with you?" I asked. "Yes, but you have to go to sleep, and this is a night off because I'm tired." She said.

We got up and walked into mommy's room, I waited for her to get ready for bed, before she got into bed and we cuddled until we both fell asleep.