T W E L V E

Elle

"Elle come on!" Mommy shouted from the bottom of the stairs. I am going to Finneas and Claudia's house today because mommy is busy doing interviews

I can't wait to spend the day with Finneas and Claudia!

I run downstairs, from my room, and mommy puts my shoes on. I get a backpack and put all the toys I want to bring into it. 

"Ready?" Mommy asked wait at the door. I nod and run out the house. Mommy locks the door and unlocks the car. She puts me in my car seat and gets into the the drivers seat. Shark also came along and sat next to me, in the backseat. She started driving and put bellyache on for me. She laughed as she watched me dance.

A couple minutes later, mommy pulls into Finneas and Claudia's driveway. She gets me out and I run to the front door. Mommy laughs at how excited I was and knocked on the door. 

Finneas opened the door and Peaches ran out. I ran over to Finneas and he picked me up. He threw me in the air and caught me which made mommy and I laugh and then I hard Claudia laugh as she walked down the stairs.

"Claudia!" I shouted running up to her. "Hi little munchkin." She said picking me up and kissing my cheek. 

"Well I better go or I'm going to be late for my interview." Mommy said. "Have fun mommy!" I shout. "Where's my hug?!" Mommy gasped. I giggled and ran up to her to give her a hug. She picked me up and kissed my face over and over again.

"Ok I love you, be good for Finneas and Claudia." Mommy said walking out of the door. I watched her car pull out of the driveway. 

"So what do you want to do?" Finneas asked, I think about the things we could do and decide on walking the dogs. Finneas nods and gets shark's and peaches' leashes. Claudia and Finneas both put their shoes on the we walk out the front door.

We walk around a little and we find a park. I run in the park while Finneas and Claudia chase me with the dogs. I go on the swings and Claudia pushes me. She stops pushing me and I run over to the slide.

We play in the car but these stupid people with cameras were following us so we went home. 

"Can we make cookies?" I ask Claudia when we walked into the house. 

"Yep." She replied. I jumped up and down and ran into the kitchen. I stood on a chair, so I could reach the counter, and Claudia got the ingredients to make vegan, gluten-free chocolate chip cookies!

We started to make them which was so much fun! We made the cookie dough, rolled it into balls in our hands, and placed them on the baking tray. 

We watched 'Brave' while the cookies baked in the oven. Claudia got them out of the oven when they were ready and I really wanted to eat one, but Claudia said that we have to let them cool down. 

For the next couple of hours, we played, ate cookies and watched movies until mommy's car pulled into the driveway. I ran out the front door and jumped into mommy's arms.

"Hi my little baby!" She squealed. She put me down and we walk into the house. "We made cookies!" I shouting pointing at the plate of cookies. I gave her one and she took a bite out of it. "These are so good!" She gasped. "I made them with Claudia!" I shouted.

"Go get your stuff, I have a big surprise at home!" She said. I ran to collect all my toys and I put them in the backpack, where mommy puts my toys when we go out. I ran back into the kitchen and mommy put my shoes on.

"Say bye to Finneas and Claudia." Mommy said. I ran up to Finneas and hugged his legs. He picked me up and threw me in the air. He put me down and I hugged Claudia.

I wave goodbye and get in the car. Mommy puts on some music while she drove back home. She pulled up into the driveway and got me out.

"Close your eyes." She said while leading me somewhere. She took her hands off of my face and I saw my new bedroom!

 She took her hands off of my face and I saw my new bedroom!

I gasped and ran around the room. I had a closet with my clothes and toys and so much playing space. I hugged mommy, grandma and grandad.

"Do you like it?" Mommy asked. I nodded and kissed her cheek. "Thank you mama." I said.

__

Sorry I didn't update last week, I was busy and kept getting distracted.