S E V E N T E E N

Elle

We arrived at the mall and got out of the car. Finneas strapped me in my stroller and walked into the mall. At this point in time, it was lunchtime and I was hungry so Finneas got a vegan grilled cheese. Now that I was happy with my grilled cheese, Finneas had the opportunity to look around the shops for himself. While walking to the shops though, I saw build-a-bear out of the corner of my eye. 

"Build-a-bear!" I shouted pointing at him, Finneas laughed at my reaction and pushed the stoller over to build-a-bear. Once we walked in there it was like a wonderland full of teddies. 

"Which one do you want?" Finneas asked pushing the stroller along the row of unstuffed bears. I pointed at a bunny so Finneas got it out and handed it to me. 

We went over the the stuffing machine and the lady filled it up. The lady make me kiss a heart, put it on my nose and rub it against my heart then she put it in the bear. I also made a sound to put in the bear, which was a voice recording of mommy saying I love you. 

Once the bear was stuffed up, I picked out a Rapunzel dress and went to the computers to make a birth certificate.

"What are you going to name her?" Finneas asked. "Bunny!" I shouted jumping in my stroller and waving my bunny around. 

The birth certificate printed out and we walked over to the till to pay. Finneas payed and we waked out of the store, happy that I had a bunny friend.

 Finneas payed and we waked out of the store, happy that I had a bunny friend

We went to starbucks and got a hot chocolate and went around a few stores but we got bored so we went home

We went to starbucks and got a hot chocolate and went around a few stores but we got bored so we went home. We decided to get mommy something since she doesn't feel well and just to treat her. Finneas parks the car at Target and gets me out of my car seat. He doesn't get my stroller out because he just put me in the cart.

We go into Target and go into the food section to get candy. We got some candy, junk food and normal food because we could do with some more food. 

Finneas paid for the stuff and we went back home. He unlocked the door and I ran in to see Grandma making dinner.

"Grandma! Grandma! Look what I got!" I shouted jumping up and down showing her my new teddy.

"Wow Elle! That bunny is so cute. What's its name?" She asked bending down to my hight 

"Bunny!" I said squeezing my bunny in my arms. I heard footsteps and then I saw mommy walking into the kitchen. I showed her my teddy but I think she was mad at Finneas for spoiling me, like always.

"I told you not to spoil her." She said looking up at Finneas.

"I don't remember that." He said which made mommy, Grandma and Grandpa laugh.

Mommy sat on her legs on the floor with me and hugged me tightly. "You are very cute though." She said covering my face with kisses.

"I know." I say which made everyone laugh. "We got snacks!" I shouted walking over to the bags on the floor to show her. "We can have a movie night!"

Mommy gasped and picked me up, spinning me around then kissing my face. "What did I do to deserve you?" She asked, sitting my on her lap. He shrug my shoulders and hugged her.