My brilliant plans

Daisy's POV:

"Well, Watson. I'd never thought you felt like that for Alexander,"

I'm sitting in our cabin, Amina holding my hand, as I criticise Hazel for everything she did in the last hour. I still can't guarantee that I won't throw up.

"It did look like you were eating each other, though," Amina reasoned.

"Oh, would you stop!" Hazel groaned.

"We are just saying the truth, Hazel, and we are also just teasing you," I said matter—of—factly.

"Yes, well, you can tease me out of earshot!"

"Just shut up and listen. There is only three ways your father will accept you and Alexander canoodling at every chance you get," Hazel rolled her eyes again, but turned red, "One, you find a secret, like I said, and it will be so embarrassing as the one you are keeping, that your father will have to accept you and Alexander, Two, you confront him in a public spot so he can't yell at you, and tell him about you and Alexander, which he will accept it eventually and Alex will ask you to marry him-"

"Daisy!"

"—shush, Hazel, I'm not finished. Three, you threaten to kill yourself if your father doesn't accept number one or number two, which your father will apologise and everything will be perfect like in the books and then, you can proceed to marrying Alex," I smiled imperiously at her.

" This is all very stupid,"

"You're just jealous,"

"Am not!"

"Shut up. Which plan do you want to try?"

"Excuse me! Well— humm, I think I'll try... two?"