Chapter 11 | Jean's pov

Jeans pov 

Yeah, you're right, you should have seen me the way I pushed his arm straight down he never saw it coming. It was one of my best moments.

right. y/n. y/n?

I look over to see her sleeping on my shoulder.

Oh shit what do I do, do I wake her, she looks so peaceful I can't wake her maybe I'll just wait a couple of minutes she has to wake up.

A couple of minutes go by she is still dead asleep maybe I'll just make her uncomfortable she'll wake up then.

Let me just move my shoulder

Ah, shit she fell into my lap this isn't good.

She's gonna feel really uncomfortable if she wakes up like this I need to move her

I lift her head up, putting it to my chest. 

if none of this woke her up I doubt nothing will.

but a part of me doesn't want her to wake up. I kinda wanna hold her forever I say pushing the hair out her face tucking it behind her ear, with my pointer finger.

jean what are you doing, stop I think to myself hitting my head with my hand.

There's nothing we can do but wait till she wakes up.

I wish I knew what time it was. I'm getting pretty tired. I'll rest my eyes for 10 minutes and I'll wake myself up.

jean, jeann, I hear as someone is tapping on my shoulder

5 more minutes, I grab the couch pillow putting it over my face since when do I have couch pillows? Oh, shit wait I start looking around the front room and it's not mine I look up seeing y/n in front of me. oh, shit did I crash here?

Yes, you did now get out. She says pointing at her door. With Eren in the doorway

She probably feels uncomfortable. I better get out.

I'm going, I'm going. I say getting up and walking to her door.

She's following behind me. I better apologize to fix this. I didn't mean to spend the night.

she shuts the door soon as I leave out the door before I can even get a word out.

This is bad she's uncomfortable. 

So you're into baristas now Eren says punching me in the shoulder.

What No,  she's just a friend. why would Eren say that I think to myself?

Come on you practically had her limping you can have the decency then calling her just a friend.

What! I say Does he think me and her oh this is bad if she hears this she's gonna be even more uncomfortable.

It was nothing like that I say I think I started blushing with just the thought of something like that. I need to shut this down fast.

She fixed my shoulder then she fell asleep on me that was it. Nothing happened!

Okay okay. I get it, he said putting his hands up.

I don't think he gets it if she hears anything about this. I don't think she'll ever cross paths with me again. I need to make sure he understands.

Don't speak on things you don't know just forget it okay.

That should fix it.