Chapter 28 | Claw machine

It was the morning of Wednesday. I had no work and me and Sasha was gonna go dress shopping later. I was getting ready to start my day until Levi calls.

Levi: I need you at work

y/n: but it's my day off

Levi: there's been a change of plans you'll get off at 10 pm.

y/n: me and Sasha were going dress shopping tho can't you get someone else to fill in for me.

Levi: I tried just come by I'll give you an extra hour on your break to go with Sasha.

y/n: fine I'll be right there.

After hanging up the phone I make a quick uniform change and stop by Sasha's door. "I'm heading to work, Levi needed me but around my break come down and we'll go shopping"

Sasha nodding, I head out of my apartment. 

Walking out the door I run into Eren. "You ready for tonight"

Tonight? Oh yeah, tonight our date.

You forgot.

No! I promise it just slipped from my mind for a minute. Wait what time? I ask. 

I was thinking 7. If that's okay, do you have work? Eren asked after looking at me up and down.

Yeah, but I get off at 10 pm.

"Oh, do you just wanna reschedule". 

No there has to be something we can do unless around 3 pm you wanna come around for my break.

I can't at 3, I'm sorry. he says. 

"It's fine, maybe I can get off sooner."

No, it's okay I'll find something for us.

"I'll see you then".  Walking away from Eren I head to midnights And continue my shift. 

                                             ~fast forward~

It was time for my break. I get my bag and head out with Sasha and go into the first dress store we found in the mall filled with dresses and suits that were more fitted for prom. "So how were supposed to dress for this thing," Sasha says. 

no idea Levi just said not to look like slobs.

Looking at a couple of dresses me and Sasha head into the dressing room and try them out. "On the count of 3 let's both walk out". Sahsa said. 

"Okay, 1,2,3"  Walking out Sasha is wearing a yellow ball gown-like dress.

I've had on a bright blue mini dress. breaking out to laughter me and Sasha both agree these dresses weren't it. non of them was. we both decided to head into another store. this time the dresses was classier.

Looking around I see a black silk dress with a split that looks about thigh-high, adding it to my try-on dresses, I ask Sasha if she's ready. Her nodding we head back to the dressing rooms we tried on a bunch of more dresses but we both saved one for the last to try on.

"Let's do that counting thing again," she said. 

"Okay, 1,2,3"

Walking out at the same time our eyes both meet in shock, Sasha was wearing a burgundy long sleeve dress but the sleeves were laced with some kinda pattern. "Wow that dress was made for you"

Me? Look at you. the way that dress fits your figure and the boobs! I would leave niccole for you no doubt"

Breaking out into laughter again. me and Sasha change into normal clothes and go check out our dresses. after doing so. I have 40 minutes left till my breaks over so we head to the food court and sit down and eat.