-19-

Third Person's Pov

Dahyun and Eunwoo as well as the other casts were all curious as to why the main lead JB was nowhere to be found during their press conference. 

The press conference started and the right timing was almost near, the rest of Twice and GOT7 were too busy preparing last touches when finally, it was time.

A strum from the guitar was heard and the casts saw Jinyoung and Mark playing the guitar while a man was singing.

Just look at me, don't be too awkward. Don't worry, my heart wants it, but be honest.

You know it from the beginning (what?). I hope you're convinced. I hope the background on your phone is my photo.

I hope you hold my empty hand. Just one of you, one of your heart. You know, you know, I'm all about you.

The guy pointed at Dahyun and showed his eye smile.

I make us closer. I hold you tighter so I can't fall. May we get closer to each other. I hope my heart like this reaches you.

Little more, little more, I want you baby. Little more, little more, one more step. Little more, little more, I want you baby.

Little more, little more, one more step. You don't have to worry about it.  Forget it, my heart seems more serious.

I can see it once and pass by. No, I always want to see you by your side, yeah. I hope you are the one to choose my clothes.

When I walk this road, I hope you'll be next to me. 

Just one of you, one of your heart. You know, you know, I'm all about you. I make us closer. I hold you tighter so I can't fall. 

May we get closer to each other. I hope my heart like this reaches you.

I want to keep going, only you and me (only two yeah yeah yeah). I want to do everything with you and me. My head is full of you, I want to hug you now

I make us closer. I hold you tighter so I can't fall. May we get closer to each other. I hope my heart like this reaches you.

Little more, little more, I want you baby. Little more, little more, one more step. Little more, little more, I want you baby.

Little more, little more, one more step.

Dahyun was in tears as finally, she saw who was singing. It was JB. He smiled once more and knelt to the ground. 

The press, casts and everyone else was basically in awe. "Will you be my girlfriend?"  he uttered and no more thoughts was wasted as she nodded enthusiastically.

The crowd cheered when the two hugged. GOT7 and Twice was obviously being noisy with their shouts and chants. 

"You planned this?" Dahyun asked while she was still hugging him tight. "Of course  I did" he whispered. 

(Time Skip)

The event finally finished and everyone was still ecstatic at what they had witnessed and the couple was going home together in JB's car.