-3-

JB's Pov

We finished shooting one of me and Dahyun's scene and we were now wrapping up. "Oppa!" Dahyun said and hurriedly ran towards Yugyeom.

"Give it to her Gyeom, she deserves it. She did work hard" Our manager said and smiled at Yugyeom. What will he give to her.

"Ok. HYUNG!" Yugyeom called out to me and I looked at them, Yugyeom's arms were wrapped around Dahyun's shoulder.

And she was just there, smiling and looking like she doesn't mind. "Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Me and Dahyun will go now" Yugyeom had said and for a moment I was dumbfounded. "Where are you two going?" Mark hyung had asked.

"Ice cream parlor. Manager noona already allowed me" Yugyeom innocently said. "Nado! Nado! Yugyeom-ah! Let me join!" Bambam enthusiastically said.

Bambam and Jackson then clung onto Dahyun and the three all looked like they were fighting to have her.

Tsk. "Yeah! Let me join too!" Jackson and Youngjae said in chorus and they both looked at each other then laughed. 

"Let's all just join them, Manager noona! Is that fine?" Jinyoung had asked and noona nodded but Yugyeom was making faces.

"What? Are we not allowed to join you two? Are you going to have Dahyun to yourself just because you have been friends longer?" Mark hyung asked him and he pouted.

"It's not that! Make sure you all pay for your ice creams" Yugyeom had said. They all nodded while Yugyeom, Dahyun and Bambam walked away already.

"What flavor will you have?" Bambam had asked the two. "Yugyeom oppa will have mint choco that's for sure" Dahyun had said.

Yugyeom then looked at her and smiled. "Waahhhh You know me well Hyunnie. Dahyunnie will pick chocolate flavor for sure" Yugyeom then said and they both hi-fived each other.

(Time Skip) (Ice cream Parlor)

"Oppa, I don't think I can stay longer" Dahyun suddenly whispered to me, I was beside her and Yugyeom was on the other side.

"Waeyo?" I whispered back she mumbled but I couldn't hear it clearly so I leaned closer to her. "Hmm?" I asked.

"My mom want's to take me with her, she'll be meeting with her friends" She whispered. 

"YAH! KIM YUGYEOM!" She suddenly shouted, I was shocked at what just happened. Yugyeom pushed Dahyun slightly and we almost kissed.

"You-" Mark hyung suddenly said and started scolding Yugyeom, but here I am still shocked. "Tsk. I'll get going now!" Dahyun said and stood up.

She looked so irritated. She was walking fast so  I caught up to her. I took her phone from her hand and entered my number and saved it.

"What are you doing oppa?" she asked. I gave her phone back. "Text me if you'll be late to go back to the dorm building, it isn't safe for women to be wandering the streets at night" I said and ran back towards the Ice cream parlor.

"Well that was smooth" Mark hyung whispered to me. I just smiled at him, nothing really gets away with Mark hyung's observance. He knows when something's happening.

A few minutes had past when mom called me. "I'm just gonna answer this" I said and excused myself.

"Ne eomma?" I asked. She wanted me to go to a restaurant. "Okay" I had answered. "Sorry guys but I think i'll be going too" I had said.

"Wae Jaebeom hyung?" Jinyoung asked me. "My mom is asking me to go somewhere" I answered. "Arraseo hyung take care" Youngjae said.

"Tell me if you'll be late okay?" Mark hyung said. "Bring home midnight snacks hyung" Bambam then said which earned a smack from Jackson.

When I entered the restaurant, one pale girl caught my attention. Dahyun. I smiled as I saw her. "Oh! My son is here" Mom said and Dahyun looked up and shock was evident on her face.

"Guess you wouldn't need to text me if ever" I said and smiled. She then returned the smile.

"Oh? You know each other?" Her mom asked. "Ne, I trained with her in JYP entertainment" I answered and smiled.

"Oh? How come Dahyun never mentioned you before?" My mom asked. "She always tell us about the girls, Jooheonnie, Yugyeommiee, Bammie, Seunnie, Jinyoungie, Mark, and Youngjae" My mom added.

"We weren't that close before, we just got close recently" I answered. "Ah! You forgot to introduce yourself" Dahyun's mom had said.

"Ah ne, I'm JB, Im Jaebeom" I had said and smiled. "Ah! Dahyun-ah, is he the guy you always tell me?" Her mom asked her and she looked flustered.

"Eh? Dahyunnie talks about my son?" My mom had asked and me and Dahyun were just looking at each other, we were like asking with our eyes. 

"The seriously chic and scary looking guy!" Her mom blurted and Dahyun avoided my gaze. "Yah! You thought I was scary?" I asked her, pretending I was mad.

"A-ani, I mean not anymore but, you were scary" She said and pouted. "You didn't have to tell that" She then told her mother.

My mom then suddenly laughed. "My son really is scary, he really works hard on something once he desires to have it" Mom said. 

"While my daughter, Nayeon, is the complete opposite, if she's determined to have something you'll know because she is so serious, but she's really bubbly" mom added.

"Ah! Why didn't I think of that before! Imo (auntie) is Nayeon unnie's mom, why didn't I think that JB oppa is her son" Dahyun mumbled and I smiled.

"But when me and JB oppa got close I think he just look serious outside but he's kinda soft, and his jokes are lame" Dahyun said.

"Yah!" I said and held my spoon and acted like I was gonna slam it to her head. "Mian, mian" she said and flashed her cute smile.

"It's great to see our kids getting along" Dahyun's mom said and my mom agreed.