-1-

Dahyun's Pov

 "DAHYUNNIIEEE!!!" I heard Nayeon unnie said and entered the trainees dorm for girls with a large smile.

"I'm nervous" I said and tapped my fingers on the table. "Why?" Sana unnie asked. "You guys heard right? I'm gonna be on GOT7 oopa's MV" I said.

I looked at them with worry. "What's wrong with that?" Momo unnie asked. "Have you not heard the plot?" Tzuyu asked the others.

"No" Mina unnie said. "She'll act all lovey dovey with JB oppa" Chaeyoung said. They all looked at me in shock.

"Jinja?!" Jeongyeon unnie asked and I nodded out of worry. "That's why you're worried?" Jihyo unnie asked.

"Of course she is. JB oppa and her aren't even close. She's only close with the 6 members but the same can't be said for my brother" Nayeon unnie said.

I couldn't agree more. "But I thought they were close too? I mean I did saw them taking to each other." Jeongyeon unnie said.

"Are you freaking kidding me? They just throw casual greetings to each other" Momo unnie said.

"Breathe in Dahyunnie. Remember. I wasn't close to any of them when I was featured in their 'A' MV" Sana unnie said.

"Look now, she even hits Jackson oppa" Momo unnie said and I laughed when Sana unnie motioned to hit her.

"Arraseo. Besides, a bit of acting won't hurt right?" I asked and they nodded. "That's our dubu" Nayeon unnie said.

"DAHYUNNIE?" Jackson oppa's shout made me startled.  "Fu-" I stopped when I realize what I was about to say.

"BOHANYA! (What are you doing)" I asked and hit him with the pillow "oh? PILLOW FIGHT!" i heard Bam said. 

Oh no. "NOOOO! NO PILLOW FIGHT!" I shouted but Jackson oppa, Yugyeom oppa, Youngjae oppa, and Bambam oppa were already fighting.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Mark oppa exclaimed as soon as he entered the girl's trainee room.

"AISH! Pd-nim told you guys to fetch Dahyun and not to mess up the Girl's room" JB-sshi then said.

"It was Dahyunnie's fault" Bambam oppa said and pointed at me. "WHAT? YOU-" I was about to hit him with the pillow when Nayeon unnie stopped me while laughing.

"Explain this!" Jinyoung oppa said to them but they all started speaking at the same time.

"Don't speak. I'm only going to listen to Dahyun's explanation since I know she'll tell me the truth" Mark oppa said.

"I was startled by Jackson oppa's shout so I hit him with the pillow, but then, Bambam oppa entered the room and shouted 'Pillow fight!'" I explained.

"Then?" Mark oppa asked. "Yugyeom oppa and Youngjae oppa entered. I tried to stop them but they were unstoppable" I said and massaged my temples.

"You guys" Mark oppa said and pinched the ears of the 4 guys. I couldn't hold my laughter because they were like children being punished by their parents.

"JB oppa doesn't care because he knows that the maknae line with Jackson oppa won't listen to him so he's allowing Mark oppa to talk"  Jeongyeon unnie said so I laughed more, along with the other girl trainees.

"Yah! Why would I waste my time on these childish guys?" JB-sshi defended himself. "You just know they won't listen that's why you're letting Mark hyung" Jinyoung oppa teasingly added.

"That's is the reason!" JB-sshi said and I couldn't help but giggle. "Tsk. Come one. We better go. You guys do know that our shooting is at 3 p.m. and it's almost 3" JB sshi said.

"These guys" Mark oppa said out of irritation and glared at the guys. "If I get scolded with y'all, i'll kill you guys" Mark oppa said along with Jinyoung oppa. awww MarkJin

We were walking in the hallways of the Trainee's Building when someone came up to me and slung his hand on my shoulders.

Yugyeom oppa. "What do you want? If you get me in trouble again i'll kill you" I whispered to him.

The others always tease me and Yugyeom oppa because we are so close. I mean can't girls and boys be friends? Do they always have to put malice on it? I mean, we ARE middle school friends.

"I'm just about to say sorry to you." He said and the corner of my lips twitched. "Since when did you learn to say sorry?" I asked.

"Are you accepting my apology or what?" he asked and I pushed him a little. "Are you sure you're asking for an apology? Why are you getting irritated at me?" I asked out of disbelief.

He sighed. "How about ice cream?" he asked and I nodded. "When?" I asked and clung on to his arms.

"After the shooting" he said and I pouted. "Tsk. That's too long" I whispered. "Yah! Are turtles or what?!" I suddenly heard JB -sshi shouting.

Tsk, what's with him? He was smiling widely earlier? A bipolar!