-6-

(Time Skip)

KimDahyunnie updated her status

He said he was forced. Ahgases would you believe that? If he was smiling this wide? With @ImDefJB

ImDefJB: I really was forced🙄

JooheonX: Where you at?

KimDahyunnie: Secret. Find out for yourself😂

mtuan93: Where you two at Dahyunnie?

KimDahyunnie: Cafe down the street oppa.

ImDefJB: You answered when Mark hyung asked but you didn't when Jooheon asked🤦‍♂️

HiraiMomo96: Dahyunnie don't forget my coffee okay?

KimDahyunnie: Ne~

KimNamJoon94: You guys practicing?

ChaeCub98: Of course we are, I told you, we're preparing for JYP Nation concert🤦‍♀️

ImNayeon95: Anyone, answer me, did JB oppa get possessed or something???

JeongYoo96: I'm thinking the same thing

KimYugBrown97: Lol, you two should've invited me along, Dahyunnie, MY ICE CHOCO🙏

KimDahyunnie: No need to remind me. I already bought it.

GotBangTwice: WTH, I WANNA ASSUME THEIR DATING BUT EVERY ONE KNOWS HOW THESE TWO ARE SO CLOSE SINCE STOP STOP IT ERA😭

GT7BT7TW9: BEST FRIEND GOALS, DON'T TOUCH ME I'M SOFT🥺

GOTBANGTANEXISTS: WOULD YOU TWO JUST START DATING ALREADY?!

View More Comments

(A/N: Sorry I keep changing the usernames, I can't keep track of the original so it differs slightly hhehhehe)

JB's Pov

"You finished?" I asked as Dahyun carried the remaining drinks. "Why did the others sent just the two of us to buy their freaking drinks. What do they think of us? Has 4 hands?" Dahyun whined.

"Shut up and just hold the handle will you?" I told her as she pouted. "By the way Dahyun, I heard you'll have another shooting for 'Idol Is Best' next week" I told her.

"Yes, why?" She asked. "Can we hang out after?" I asked her. "Not sure, Deffcon oppa as well as Jooheon hyung said we'll visit me and Jooheon oppa's church" She answered.

"You, Jooheon, Deffcon hyung, Coni hyung, and Jackson?" I asked and she nodded. "That's a relief then" I said.

"What is?" She asked me "You, small tofu, has been a victim of stalking when you weren't even an idol yet, and you being an idol will get you a lot more stalkers, so it's a relief that those guys will come with you" I told her.

"Who you calling small tofu" she said and glared at me. "I ain't small, i'm just fair skinned. Technically it's you" I said.

As soon as we entered the practice room Dahyun ran to Nayeon. "HEY YOU MIGHT TRIP!" I shouted at her. 

"UNNIE~ JB OPPA IS BULLYING MY HEIGHT AGAIN" she told Dahyun. "Did he call you small tofu?" Yugyeom asked. 

And Dahyun nodded. "It suited you" Yugyeom and Bambam said at the same time. "You all won't get your drinks, fyi I paid for it" Dahyun said and stuck her tongue out to the two.

"Can y'all just shut up for once? And it's fine Dahyun, you're a cute small tofu" Mina said. "Still small" Tzuyu mumbled which made us all laugh.

"BUT AIN'T CHAEYOUNG SMALLER THAN ME?" Dahyun said. "YOU'RE BOTH SMALL SO SHUT UP" Jeongyeon said and we all laughed at how she looks.

Well can't blame her, the noisy room caused her sleep to be disrupted. 

"YAH!" I called Yugyeom and handed his ice choco, "Gomawo hyung" he said and left. "Nayeon" I called and gave the cappuccino I bought. 

"Eh? I said iced americano" she whined. "And I told you I won't buy you that because in 2 weeks time you'll be having a special singing stage with the others" I told her.

"Expect to have cappuccino if you're part of the singing stage" I told the others. "BUT WHY IS YUGGY HAVING ICED CHOCO?!" Momo whined.

"Dahyun backed him up" I said and pointed at Dahyun. "Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Momo, Jinyoung, and Youngjae, get your cappuccino's here" I said and when they all got it they all whined.

"It isn't even sweetened" Jeongyeon mumbled as I rolled my eyes. "Hey guys have you seen my latte?"Dahyun asked.

"It's here" I said, I already took out her latte because someone might swap it with hers. She sat down beside me as she sipped her latte.

"Thankfully i'm just in the Dance and Rap stage" she said. "OH! Mark hyung! I bought you some jellies on the way" I said and handed him the jellies I bought.

"Don't look at me like that" I told Jackson, he is for sure, jealous. "SINGERS! FOLLOW ME TO THE RECORDING STUDIO WE'LL PRACTICE FIRST" a woman said.

"Bye, i'll be back" I told Dahyun as I stood up. Me, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, and Tzuyu were the ones that have a special singing stage.

(Time Skip)

Dahyun's Pov

"Wake up~~~" Someone said. I opened my eyes and saw JB oppa standing in front of me. "Eh? Waeyo?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"It's time for the rappers" He informed and I stood up. 'C'mon hyunnie" Bambam oppa said. 

Me, Chaeyoung, Bambam oppa, Mark oppa, and Jackson oppa were the ones that'll be on the special Rap stage.

As soon as we entered we started recording and the oppas were all kind to help me and Chae with how we should deliver our parts.

As soon as we finished we were suppose to go, Mark oppa was called. "Mark, Kindly remind Tzuyu that you two have practice later after you practice the Dance stage okay?" The coordinator told Mark oppa

"Eh? You two have a performance?!" Jackson oppa exclaimed. "Yeah, I don't know but JYP decided to have the two of us perform a song and a choreography of that song" Mark oppa said.

"I'm envy, I also want a collab" I said. "Ey, just say you want to sing and dance with JB hyung" Bambam oppa teased me and Chae joined the invasion.

"Shut up Bambam oppa, just shut up" I told him as he laughed. I smirked at Chae. 

"Ey, don't you dare tease me Chae, we both know how you fangirled every night after your practices with Namjoon oppa for the special Rap stage you performed on KBS" I said and I smirked as I saw her blush.

"Shut up Dahyun, Just shut up" she said and I laughed. "What? Can't hear you." I said and the oppa's laughed.

"And how you waited patiently for him to reply to your message, or the way you always check first thing in the morning if he sent you any messages" I continued to tease her as the oppa's laughed harder.

"UNNIE!" She said. That's what you get, teasing me to JB oppa.

I don't even like him what do you mean.

I don't...... right?