-10-

Dahyun's Pov

There were still uncertainties, but as of now I chose to just ignore those, surely he'll say something, when he's ready.

"DAHYUN-AH!" I heard a voice shout. "SHHH" I said and shut him up. "We're literally in a hallway Eunwoo oppa can you at least tone down??" I asked as I sighed.

"Tsk, you were deep in your thoughts, I've been calling you for the past 5 times Kim Dahyun" he said. If you guys are confused. We both had history before the web drama we filmed.

We both studied in the same high school and he was my sunbaenim there. Apart from Jooheon oppa and Yugyeom oppa, he was one of those few guys I used to converse with during high school days.

"By the way, did your company tell you already?" He asked while walking with me, well we both do attend the same college so it's inevitable.

"Tell me what?" I asked. "The upcoming web-drama" he said. "Wait, an upcoming web-drama??" I asked out of pure curiosity as I stopped walking.

"Yes, wait, they haven't told you anything?" he asked. "I wouldn't be asking you if I knew" I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay, okay, geez, no need to roll your eyes at me" he said. "And why does this upcoming web-drama concern me?" I asked as I continued walking.

"The director wants you for the lead female role" he said and catch up to me but I once again stopped which made him stop into his tracks once more.

"For pete's sake Kim Dahyun don't you know how to walk in a straight path?! You've been stopping continuously and it's annoying" he said and rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, i'm trying to think here" I said.

Why on earth am I wanted as a Female lead actress for a web-drama?

"Done thinking?" he asked while looking at me impatiently. "You could go if you want to, I don't need you to wait for me and whine like a girl waiting for her turn at a salon" I said.

He then glared at me. "I knew the web drama thing cause they told me i'm part as the cast, not the main lead but i'm the bestfriend of the main lead" He said.

"What? You and Moonbin oppa switched?" I asked. "What? Heck no! Moonbin won't even dare act right now. After the whole chaos of our first web-drama together" He said.

Well that was understandable, I still remember their reaction when they were told to re-enact the famous scene of JB oppa and Jinyoung oppa in Dream High 2

"Oh my God, why remind me, the scene of you two almost kissing is now playing in my head" I said and faked a puke.

"Shut up, so, will you accept the offer?" he asked as we both walked again. "I don't know, but then the company will have a say on this, if they think it's nice for me, then they'll accept it" I answered and shrugged.

"Hey, my class is gonna start soon" He said after dropping me off to my classroom, I waved a goodbye as he walked away.

But stopped midway and looked at me. "What?" I asked. "Call Yugyeom for me!" he exclaimed. "What? Why? Don't you have a phone or something" I said.

"I forgot my phone on the van, ask him if what time our '97 liner hang out later is" He said. "You guys gonna hang out later?" I asked and he nodded.

"The whole '97 liner gang?" I asked. and he once again nodded. 

Meaning Mina unnie, Jihyo unnie, Jungkook oppa, The8 oppa, Jaehyun oppa, Eunwoo oppa, Yugyeom oppa, Lisa unnie, Bambam oppa, Mingyu oppa, DK oppa, Jimin unnie, i'm not sure if Rose unnie will be there, and Eunha unnie