Chapter 31:How to Save A Life

Dedicated to Anacs2001

Calum's POV:

I heard a loud snap. He hurt Luke. How dare he!!!! My heart started hurting at Luke's pain. I couldn't stand the thought. I wanted it all to go away. I don't regret falling in love with Luke. One thing I do regret is getting my angel involved in this.

I used all the strength I had left to tackle.Justin to the ground. I felt my eyes change color, and all I could see was red. I attacked and before I could stop I had killed him. I'm in too deep.

This is the second member of the blood.clan that I've killed. Once I've finally gone back to my senses, I go to check on Luke.

He's not breathing..... I try not to panic as I pick Luke up bridal style. Michael, and Ashton are both staring at me with their jaws dropped.

Michael's POV:

I didn't think he'd actually kill someone. Hearing about it is one thing, seeing it actually occur in front of your own eyes is completely different. I was scared, but there was no way I was going to show it.

Ashton's POV:

I'm in so much shock. After tonight, I know I'll never be the same. This messed me up.emotionally. It's scary seeing your best friends in danger. I had Michael to protect me. However, Luke isn't waking up. I'm beyond afraid.

Calum had Luke in his arms. He was pale, and limp. I don't want him to die... don't think that way Ashton. You have to think positively. He'll make it through somehow. I really hope he does. I can't lose my best friend, not again.

Calum's POV:

Seeing Luke this way made me want to break down, and cry. I had to be strong though, no matter how scared I really am. I motioned mashton to follow me. I asked them for directions to the nearest hospital, and we got into the car. I was beyond worried about my angel.

I wanted to see him awake. As selfish as It may sound, I don't want to let him go. He's my baby, and I want to be with him for eternity. We race to the hospital, and told the doctor he was in a fight. Thankfully, they believed us.

They took him in right away. We didn't know what was wrong. He was out cold.  The doctor finally came out, and told us the news.

He was in a coma. He suffered a fracture to the skull, and an injured spinal cord. "I'm sorry Mr. Hood. We don't know of he'll ever wake up again." My heart broke at the statement, and I felt tears roll down my cheeks. This isn't fair.....

"However, you still may visit him. Just try not to cause too much stress." I nod, and proceed into his room. Even in a coma, he looked beautiful. I tried to think positive, and it failed.

Negative thoughts kept crowding my mind. What if I never see his eyes again? What if he never wakes up? Mikey was right, it's all your fault....  I remember the last thing he said was that he loved me.

I grabbed his hand softly, and smiled sadly. "I know you probably can't hear me, but I've fallen hard for you. I-I'm so sorry for putting you throught this. I-it should've been me... not you my angel." I feel myself tearing up.

"I-if you don't make it out of here awake I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for it. Baby, I'm sorry..I-I'm so sorry. I wish I could go back and change the way things happened. I don't regret you though" I chuckle lightly. "I still remember when we first met. You dropped your notebook. I-it just hit me that I might never hear your voice again. I suck at this. I should just come out and say it. I love you Luke. I love you so damn much it scares me. I barely met you, but I just know you're the one for me. I love you so much everything. Your smile, your giggle, your glassses, your eyes. God, I could go on and on talking about your beauty. Youre gorgeous inside and out. If.. if I never see you again... please just know I never meant this to happen to you.... I love you princess." I was full out crying now.

Luke's POV:

I see a bright light. It's white, and it's so close I can almost touch it. I start to run, but there's something holding me back. I couldn't leave. I kept hearing voices. All of them telling me to stay. One in particular catches my attention. I hear the voice which sounded a lot like Calum's tell me a entire speech that brought tears to my eyes. I try to reach the voice, but I used all my strength to move. My hand moved, and I hear a gasp.

GUYS IM SO SORRY WATTPAD WASNT LETTING ME UPDATE BUT IT IS DONE. I got so many feels writing this chapter because well sadness. So I have a question for ya beauties^-^ would you like fluff or smut in this story?:) also if I wrote fanfiction about the one direction bromances would you guys read those too? Or is it all about 5sos?

Anyhooz hope you guys enjoyed sorry for the late update. But thanks for the votes and comments:) love ya guys <3

-Karina a.k.a. _Calum's_Girl