Chapter 16: Mysteries

Lukes POV:

"D-don't hurt me please!!!!!" I ran faster and faster. Then, I fell. I was done for. I looked up in terror at the monster before me. He had red eyes filled with lust, and big muscular arms.

"Hi babe" WAS THAT CALUMS VOICE?  "I've wanted to do this for so long." He said smirking evilly.Then, he bit Into my neck hard, and sucked me dry. Then, everything went black.....

Beep beep beep!!!

I woke up panting. That was a terrifying experience. Where did that come from?

Calums POV:

I woke up and hissed at the sunlight. No vampires don't sparkle or burn to death, but we do hate sunlight due to the brightness.

Thank god its Friday. Only one more day of school. Plus I get to see Luke. Also, he doesn't know it yet, but I have a date planned out for us. I really hope he likes it.

He's probably stressing out over everything that's happened. I'm worried, so I eventually decide to get up and go to his house.

I put on my Guns'n'Roses t-shirt with some black skinny jeans. I headed out the door to see my boyfriend. I still can't believe I can call him that, it's unbelievable. I know he deserves better than me. He's gorgeous, with a beautiful personality to match. How did I ever get so lucky?

Lukes POV:

I hear a knock at my door. That's unexpected. My mum answers the door. She calls me down. When I see who it is at the door, my mouth drops open in shock.

Authors Note:
GUYS 808 VIEWS!!!!!:D You have no idea how happy you all have made me. This is my first time writing and the fact that you guys actually like it and are reading means so much to me!!!

Feel free to comment and vote!!!^-^ thanks for those of you who have!!! @_horanhazza_ @CalciumHoodBae
THANKS FOR VOTING FOR EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER I LOVE YEWW@Anacs2001