Chapter 6:Well then.

Calum POV:

I guess that Michael kid is ok, but I'd rather be next to Luke. I see him glance at me quickly before I hear awful words coming from across the room.

"WELL,WELL, WELL LUCAS CHECKING OUT THE NEW KID?" "Stop trying nobody likes you!!!" "Fag!" "Nerd!" "You should do us all a favor and off yourself."

Then,Michael joined in. I wanted to sock him in the face. I glared at him. If only looks could kill...... They were so cruel to him. What did he ever do?

I see him raise his hand up slowly."M-mr. styles, may I be excused?"

"Of course Luke,go right ahead" The next thing I saw was heartbreaking. He had tears in his beautiful baby blue orbs and ran out sobbing....

Lukes POV:

I hear James and his other friends calling me names again. By now, I should be used to it but what can I say? It still hurts like a bitch. Then, Michael chimed in.

Calum just stayed quiet but I saw a glint of concern in his eyes and what looked like anger. Sighing and trying my best not to let the tears fall, I raise my hand up.

Of course the teacher let me go... he could see my pain I guess. I ran out tears streaming down my face and let out the sobs I had been holding in. I knew I was gonna get a lecture about this, but I didn't care.

Michaels POV:

Haha. The little nerd ran off crying. That's what he deserves. He needs to know the truth. Besides he stole Ashton from me. Ashton was supposed to be mine....

At least till Luke came around... I would always be nice to him in front of Ashton. Ashton loved that kid so much and it made me smile. So I acted like I liked Luke just to make Ashton happy.

As soon as he moved, I didn't care anymore. If Ashton was gone, I didn't have to be nice to that little shit anymore. I told him everything he really was.

Then, I met James. We both played on the football team and pretty much bonded over video games. We've been best friends ever since. He helps me bully Luke and comes up with really good insults.

That new kid's kinda cute but noone comes after Ashton.... oh yeah by the way if you haven't noticed I'm gay. I had a giant crush on Ashton, still do in fact. I don't hate luke for being gay. I hate him for taking ashton away.

Calum kept glaring at me today after what we said to Luke.I was just saying the truth idiot. The nerve of some people....