Chapter 28:Death Valley

Luke's POV:

I thought about all the possibilities. What if Calum gets hurt because of me? I'll never be able to forgive myself. Ashton, Michael, they all would come after me. I know they will. But I'm not worth the danger.

I cried softly into the bed. Even though my dizzy head is numb, I swear my heart is never giving up. Even though he broke my.heart, Calum's the only reason I haven't lost hope. I'm really hoping he comes to my rescue soon.

Calum's POV:

We had to prepare ourselves. I knew the clan's weaknesses. Ashton had the smarts, and Michael could get the supplies.

Holy water was first on the agenda. Turns out Ashton's little brother Harry had some old nerf guns he didn't use anymore.

We geared up and filled them with holy water. Next,there were the crosses. Michael's mother is very religious, so we had many crosses to choose from.

We had everything we needed. They know we're coming, but we're prepared to kick ass. Although we were the weirdest trio of friends either, we all had one thing in common. We were determined to find Luke.

Michael's POV:

HE IS A FUCKING VAMPIRE. I don't understand why Ashton was so calm about it. Maybe there's something he's not telling me. I didn't exactly trust this Calum guy. But, he's the only chance we have.

Ashton's POV:

I'm so excited. I could be like Buffy the Vampire Slayer!!!! Well, except guy version. It's going to be scary,and probably dangerous. However, Lukey is worth it.

I looked at Calum. He looked more worried than me and Mikey. I know he's in love with Luke. I can tell just by the way he looks at him.

Calum's POV:

Suddenly, I picked up a scent that I would recognize anywhere. It was Luke, he was nearby I could tell. I followed the scent imto a dark alleyway.

Ashton, and Michael followed nerf guns in hand. I hear boisterous laughter,and automatically recognize Justin's voice. That bastard. I signal to the guys to follow me.

Suddenly, we were surrounded by four vampires. They were all apart of the blood clan. Ashton let out a whimper, and Michael told them to stay away. Of course, they didn't listen.

The first two came charging at me. They knew I was the strongest out of all three of us. They pushed me to the ground and I felt the air being knocked out of me.

They kept punching, and punching. It was two against one. Suddenly, I felt dizzy. Slowly, my world started turning black. My eyes fluttered closed, as I lay on the floor helpless.

HOLY SHIZZNIT GUYS!!!! 4K.VIEWS WHAT EVEN WHEN. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!:D but omfg thank you so so sooooo much!!!!

I'm so freaking sorry for the late update its been what? 15 days?. Yikes. I took forever to update but I promise more in the next chapter and I Will update soon as possible k?

Keep up the votes, comments and views. They're what keep this story alive!!!!

Also for my Larry shippers out there "Always in my heart. @harrystyles Love, Louis".IS ALMOST TO A MILLION RETWEETS IM SO PROUD:')
Also considering I'm a major zayn girl I died with his new haircut cause gahhhh hotness*-*

Anyhooz ta-ta!!! I shall update soon thanks again so much for everything!!! Love you guys

-Karina aka _calums_girl