Chapter 14: Wait

Michael's POV:

But that couldn't happen. It was gonna take a lot to fix this friendship. I fucked up big time. However, I'm determined to make it up to him in any way possible.

He looked at me, and just stood there for a few minutes. Eventually, he was gonna walk past me. It was happening. The best thing that ever happened to me was gonna pass me by...... "wait!!!"....

What I did next... I didn't expect myself to go through with it. But I did. And let me tell you, I don't regret it at all....

Calums POV:

The entire way home, I couldn't stop thinking about his intoxicating scent. If I'm not careful, this could get out of hand. I had to tell him eventually, but when was the question...

Ashtons POV:

I stood there staring at him. He stayed quiet, no apologies,no regrets, nothing.  I sighed, and was about to go inside. "Wait!!!"... Then, that's when it happened. What the fuck....

Lukes POV:

I stayed awake all night. It wasn't just because I had to study. I was worried ahout Calum. It's not that I was scared, it's just he changed right in front of me.

Ashton had just come back, and he knows about Michael. Everything that happened. He's going to wonder why I didn't tell him. So much has happened in one day...