Chapter 34:Kinky;)

I am so sorry for taking forever to update!!!! I had a bit of a writer's block and I was going through a personal conflict. So Guys, only a few chapters left! So I leave it up to you loves. Would you like a sequel or nah?. Please vote, comment and leave your opinions!!! Xx -Karina

Calum's POV:

I was beyond nervous, but I knew it would turn out fine. I just hope I didn't scare him away. The feelings that Luke gave me were indescribable. It was the kind of love you only read about. I just can't believe its happening to me. Luke looked breathtakingly beautiful.

I watched as he entered the car, and smiled putting the blindfold over his eyes. "Heyyyy." He pouted. I kissed his pout before getting into the car myself. "It's a surprise Lukey." He giggles. Gosh,he's adorable.

1 hour and 13,827,282 "are we there yet? S" later we finally arrived at the restaurant. I figured Luke would like it here considering they had his favorite dish. I helped him down and he smiled. Hopefully, everything goes to plan.

Luke's POV:

I was so excited yet nervous. Why did Calum cover my eyes? His hands smelled of vanilla cupcake, the lotion I bought him. We went to this fancy restaurant that I never even heard of, but Calum insisted I deserved nothing but the best.

We entered and I immediately felt out of place. I dressed up fancy just in case, but I didn't realize it would be this nice. Primarily, anywhere Calum takes me Is wonderful, but today was just wow.

We sat down, and Calum gazed at me from across the table. "W-what?" I asked biting my lip nervously. Calum looked as if he was trying to stifle a moan, and I had to try so hard not to giggle. I just but my lip. He likes it. Note to self:new kink found.

"Nothing you're just gorgeous as always. I never get tired of looking at you. I could stay like this all day." My eyes watered, and I smiled. "Sap. I love you." I laughed through my tears, and pecked his lips. We got our food, ate, laughed, and had an amazing time. Then, I asked for dessert. Right as it was coming, Calum left to the bathroom.

Calum's POV:

The date had gone exactly as planned. There only thing left to do. I don't want to scare him away, but I have to take a chance. My palms are sweaty,knees weak, and my arms are heavy.(EMINEM REFERENCE:D)

I tried giving myself a pep talk, but it just freaked me out even more. I breathed in slowly, and walked out the door. I was ready. "Hey babe." He smiled, face full of chocolate. I laughed, and kissed the chocolate pieces away.

He was happily eating, until I cleared my throat. He looked at me expectantly. I got out the little black velvet box and began to speak.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings, ever since I caught you that day, I fell for you. Had you not tripped, I wouldn't have caught you. You're literally quite the catch haha get it? No? God I'm such a fucking failure." I sighed, and looked at the box in my hands. Luke looked like he was about ready to pass out.

Luke's POV:

When he came back from the bathroom, he licked the chocolate off my face. It took all the strength I had not to squeal. I smiled at him as he sat down. Then, he got really nervous. This was so unlike Calum.

He cleared his throat and I proceeded to listen.... Next thing I knew,  he took out a little box. My eyes went wide. Holy shit. W-was he asking me to marry him? Was he going to? What am I going to say? We're way too young! Its only been a year.... decisions suck.