Chapter 33:One Year:)

Guys i am baaaaaack^-/ so for all you pervs out there i might attempt to write smut in the next chapter:) yay or nay? More likely it will turn into fluff, but at least theyll do something, so bare with me por favor lets say a year has passed since the whole situation sorry for such a wide time skip:(

Calum's POV:

Luke's mum hasn't murdered me, so that's a good sign. Luke, the sunshine of my life, is still my boyfriend. Mashton is as strong as ever, and our friendships have maintained their strength even though Ashton went to Uni, and Michael went with him.

Luke's POV:

I can't believe it's already been a year!!! In recognition, my mum agreed to let me stay over at Calum's place tonight, and I had everything I could ever want. I didn't know being this happy was possible.

It was going to be just me and Calum. I didn't know what he had planned. He said it was a surprise, and didn't tell me any details. I didn't get him much. Just a homemade card, and a necklace that had a locket with a picture of us in it. God, it sounds so cheesy, but I thought he'd like it.

He did tell me to dress fancy, so here I am in my room trying to make sure I don't look like a goofball. I decide on a black tux, and my converse. I'd trip in anything else. I look at myself in the mirror, when I hear a sniffle come from behind me. 

I turn to see my mom crying. "Mommy?" I said. She cried more, and my eyes widened. "N-no luke I'm fine it's just you've grown up so fast." She smiled sadly. "You're always gonna be my baby though." She wiped her eyes, and hugged me.

Suddenly, we hear the doorbell, and I squealed. I JUST SQUEALED. How's my hair? What if I trip going down the stairs? Oh gos what if I don't look good enough for him? Nothing but negativity going through.my brain.

I took a deep breath, knees are shaking, arms are wobbling, and went down the stairs. Calun looked at me, and wow. He looked amazing. I couldn't believe he was mine. For a whole year and hopefully for many more.

I ran into his arms and he kissed my cheek. "You look breathtaking. I've never seen such beauty....." I blushed madly and snuggled into the crook of his neck. "You do too." I said kissing underneath his earlobe.

"PICTURES YOU TWO ARE NOT LEAVING WITHOUT PICTURES." my mum screams from the couch. I laugh, and Calum giggles in the most puppy-like way.

Calum's POV:

1 year that I've been with my princess. I know it sounds very cliche, but I fall more and more in love with him everyday. His eyes, his smile, his dorkiness, his giggle. I could go on and on. I love him so much. I was so nervous tonight.

I had two major surprises I was going to give him. I hoped they were decent. I want nothing more than for my baby to be happy. That's all I've ever wanted since I first saw him.

I put on the best clothes I had, and adjusted the tux. I grabbed his gifts, and went to the car. I drove to his house nervously.

When I got there, I saw Luke's bedroom light on. I was beyond nervous to take him on this date, but it was all for his enjoyment.

I walked up to his door, and rang the doorbell. Out of nowhere, I hear a very girly squeal. Liz answers the door, and tells me to come in hugging me and kissing my cheek. We chatted as if we were old friends, until Luke emerged from the stairs.

It's so hard to describe. He looked so angelic. He had a tux on, with his converse that made Luke Luke. It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen. He had his hair up in a quiff along with the new lip ring he had gotten. Believe me when I say my boyfriend is the definition of perfection.

He ran into my arms, and I told him how amazing he looked. He returned the favor, and kissed underneath my earlobe. Which I'm not gonna lie, it felt amazing.

His mum wouldn't let us leave till we took pictures, but I was completely fine with it. When she finished her little photo session, we left. I opened the car door for Luke, and he smiled thanking me. I was so nervous, and the butterflies in my stomach are still there.