Chapter 3: First Encounters

Lukes POV

I'm about to enter my class when I hear a voice behind me. "Wait!! Hey come back!" I turned around. It was the same guy from earlier.What did he want?

Oh crap, maybe he became friends with those other guys and now he hates me too. I tried to run,but an arm grabs me stopping me in my tracks. I turned around to find a pair of gorgeous, brown eyes.

Calums POV

Why did he try to run? Am I really that scary?... I grabbed his arm before he could go. He finally turned around showing off those beautiful eyes of his. This boy will be the death of me I swear.

"H-hi?" He managed to stutter out. "Hey uhm, sorry to bother you but I'm new here, and I saw you earlier,and well you left your notebook,and I just saw you,and um yeah here luke", I replied blushing.

"O-oh thanks I need this. You know my name?" He said. "It was in the notebook!! I'm not like a stalker or anything." I giggle.

CALUM HOOD YOU DID NOT JUST GIGGLE. What is wrong with me?

"Well you know who I am who are you?" He asked in his smooth voice.

"I-I'm calum"

"Well where's your first class?" He asked me. "I have english" I replied. "Me too"

Well its official. There is an angel in my homeroom.