Chapter 13:Red Eyes

Lukes POV:

I kissed him goodbye. Right as I was about to leave, I tripped and fell on my face. I knew I was gonna embarass myself eventually. I got up, and realized I was bleeding.

The red liquid trickled down my legs. Calum just kept staring at me. He started moving closer, but something was different... He didn't have the same happy expression as before. He looked determined, and his eyes were blood red.

"C-calum?"

Calums POV:

Shit. Shit. Shit. Stupid vampire abilities. I need to control it. I bit my lip hard as I watched the blood go down his leg. I couldn't control myself, my feet moved me towards him. I'm pretty sure he noticed my change in apperance.

"C-calum?" Once I heard the voice, I snapped out of it. I have to tell him soon. If not, something could go horribly wrong. "Yes darling?" I asked him. He looked at me comfused, but I just kissed him goodnight again and I was off. That was way too close.....

Ashtons POV:

When I finally got home, the person I least wanted to see was sitting on my doorstep. Michael Gordon Clifford. I couldn't help smiling when I saw him. But then all the memories came flooding back....

He treated Luke badly. He told him to kill himself. I told him to never speak to me again, and he stood there heartbroken. I hated him didn't I? Why is like so unfair?

Michaels POV:

My heart was hurting. I couldn't think straight. Literally. Ashton was the only thing on my mind. I was gonna apologize to Luke first, maybe tone down the bullying. If it meant getting Ashton back, I might even stop it.

So many things were racing through my head as I walked to Ashton's house. I knocked on the door, but noone answered. It was a weekday. Ashton's little brother was probably asleep, and his mum was probably busy.

I decided to wait on the doorstep for him even though it was really cold outside. Then, about half an hour later,I finally saw him coming down the road. He came,and saw me. I wanted to run up to him and hug him like we used to but,