Chapter 22:New Love

Calum's POV:

I was walking with Luke.Then the girl from the first day of school came up to me again. She smiled at me, but then frowned when she saw Luke. Bitch.

"Hey, hottie" she said batting her eyelashes.

I sighed and replied, "I thought we already had this conversation."

She rolled her eyes and continued, "I'm having a party tonight. Everyone who's everyone is gonna be there. So you should probably try to make it. I know you're gay and everything but you can find someone better than," she glares at Luke, "that."

"You better shut up. He's better than you or anyone else I've ever seen. He's beautiful and I wouldn't want to go to your stupid party anyways!" I threw the invitation back at her. She rolled her eyes, and walked away.

Luke was close to tears. "Babe don't listen to her. She's just a bitch who's jealous of you ok? You're beautiful, gorgeus,and beyond perfect, so don't believe anything else ok?" I cupped his cheek.

He nodded sadly, and went to go pick up the invitation. "What are you doing?" I raised my eyebrow. He blushed slightly before answering, "Well I've never really been to a party. I kind of want to experience it, and I figured if it's with you it'll be fun!"

He's so sweet. I nodded and his eyes lit up. "Yayyy!!!" He ran to me hugging me.

"Just stay close to me alright? I don't want you getting hurt." He nodded, and we enjoyed the rest of our lunch talking about his new book and chemistry set.

Ashton's POV:

Mikey genuinely cared for me. Anyone could see that. I love him with everything I am. The fact that he actually could like someone like me was still such a shock. Someone that beautiful deserves so much better.....

Once we pulled out of the hug, I decided to ask him the question that had been bothering me. "Mikey? When I was unconscious today, I could've sworn I heard something." His eyes went wide. Shit.

Michael's POV:

I heard something. What was he talkimg about?  He continued, "I heard what sounded like you saying I love you to me and a gentle kiss to my forehead....."

So he did hear it and feel it. I took a deep breath and spoke,"OKSOIDIDBECAUSEIDOLOVEYOUALOTBUTIMTOOSCAREDTOTELLYOUOUTLOUDBECAUSEIDONTKNOWIFYOU'REREADYTOTAKETHATSTEPYET." Great going Clifford. You have to speak english not gibberish. I sighed while Ashton just stared at me in shock.

Ashton's POV:

I understood that right, right? Michael does love me. My eyes started tearing up at the fact. Why didn't he say something earlier? Oh well, I had to speak to him, he was about to leave.

"Mikey wait!!" I said and pulled him back. What I didn't expect was for him to pull me closer, and kiss me right in the middle of the entire student body.

Michael didn't pull away, neither did I. I could do this forever. Eventually, we had to breath. When we broke the kiss, I was dazed and he was smirking. Wow.

Michael's POV:

I don't care who was watching. I just kissed the love of my life, and now there was only one thing left to do. "Ashton Fletcher Irwin, would you be my boyfriend?."