Chapter 23:Never Say Never

Ashton's POV:

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, will you be my boyfriend?" My eyes started tearing up. I covered my mouth with my hands in shock. He smiled at me hopefully.

"Of course you idiot." I replied kissing him lovingly. My childhood crush is now mine. Not once did I ever imagine this happening. Now Mikey's kissing me, and it felt like I was alive for the first time ever.

All the emotional fireworks, the butterflies, all the movie cliches. That's everything I'm  feeling right now. It was perfect.

Michael's POV:

He said yes. Ashton is officially my boyfriend. Boyfriend. I will never get tired of saying that. He's mine after all these years. I'm so happy that he forgave me for everything. This made my life complete.

*dootydoo time skip to the end of the school day*

Calum's POV:

I was so glad to be out of this stupid hellhole. Tonight's the party that Luke wants to go to. I'm not that crazy about parties, especially since it's idiotic humans getting drunk and high. But this would make Luke happy, and I'd do anything for him.

I walked towards the front of the school to wait for him. I see him walking with his glasses, and those skinny jeans that he can rock anyday. He smiled and ran towards me almost tripping over his own feet.

Luke's POV:

I almost faceplanted. At this point, I didn't even care. I tried to play it off, but considering Calum's snickering I'm thinking he saw. Shit. Oh well.

I ran into his arms nearly knocking him over. He hugged me tightly, lifting me up and spinning me around. I giggled the entire time. He kissed me again.

Not too rough, or too soft but just right. I felt him smirk into it. I pulled away biting my lip, and he just stared at me with a look of adoration.

Ashton's POV:

I rushed out the door of my last class. Today has been the best day ever. I am officially taken by Michael Clifford. He makes me so happy. Honestly in my eyes, I'm not good enough for him. But he likes me, and I couldn't be happier.

I went to the front of the school, and saw Luke with Calum. I decided to go wait with them. I had to tell them the good news!!!

I waved to both of them earning a shy 'hi' from Luke and a nod from Calum. They were so cute together. Luke was holding Calum's hand, fingers intertwined, and Calum was admiring him. It was too cute.

I wonder if Michael had ever looked at me like that? Or if he ever did? Hmm... A pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind brought me out of my thoughts. "Hello beautiful" he whispered.

I giggled like an idiot earning a look of shock from both Calum and Luke. "Uhm well we're sort of together now? He asked me out during lunch, and I couldn't say no. Not to the boy I've been crushing on years." I told them.

Calum just kind of ignored it. Luke smiled and hugged us both."I'm happy for you guys. You two look adorable together." I hugged him back smiling. I was thankful  for such an awesome life.

Michael's POV:

We were all happy. We were walking home talking about the crazy school day. When, suddenly, Luke spoke up very loudly. "Hey guys, apparently there's a party tonight. Calum offered to take me just so I could experience my first party."

This was his first party? I pity him a bit. He continued, "so if you guys aren't doing anything, we could all go!!! It should be fun." He said smiling. I shrugged, and turned to Ashton. He smiled, "Sure Lukey." And that's how everything started.