Chapter 19:The Bond is Broken

Lukes POV:

He defended me. He actually stood up for me!!!! After all those years, he did it. Even though his reputation would be ruined. He had the balls to do it. I mouthed him thank you and turned back around smiling.

Ashton's POV

Mikey really came through for Luke. I couldn't believe what I just saw. After everything, he defended him like a brother. And I have to admit Michael was hot when he was aggressive....

BACK TO EARTH ASHTON BACK TO EARTH. Anyways, this school seems ok. They were being rude to Luke, but that ended quickly. I don't think they'll be bothering him again.

Mr. Styles was writing something on the board that I wasn't paying attention to. Michael was writing something, and he threw a note at me.

Hey cutie you seem totally interested in this classcx-Mikey

How could you tell?

Just a hunchx) this class blows. Mr. Styles is nice and everything but Id rather get out of here with you.

With little old me?;)

Yes with you you're perfect who wouldn't wanna be with you?

I giggled very loudly. "Ashton, since you're new I'll give you a break, but please refrain from giggling till the end of my lecture please." I held in a laugh. "Yes sir."

Thanks but I don't agree:p

I don't know why you're so self-concious. You're beyond perfect and beautiful. I could go on and on just talking about your hair. Everything about you is perfect. Don't believe any different.

I'm speechless, thanks so much*-^

Anytime love. would you maybe give me the honor of having lunch with you today?:)

This was moving kind of fast. I assumed it couldn't hurt. I mean Luke and Calum will probably find us anyways. They don't know that Mikey and I kissed. I'm kinda nervous to tell them about it. Fuck it.

Sounds amazing im down^-^

See you then beautiful

I couldn't help the giant smile that slowly crept its way to my face. I couldn't wait for lunchtime to come.

Calums POV:

I fell asleep halfway through the lesson.Luke was the one who woke me up. I could get used to waking up with him by my side. We got up, and I walked him to his second period class.

He made puppy eyes at me. "What's wrong,  babe?" I giggled. "I don't wanna go to class..." he replied. "You'll be fine, ok?" I reassured him. He smiled, and kisses me goodbye. I'm so lucky I can call him mine.

Michael's POV:

I asked him out to lunch today. Miraculously, he accepted my invitation. I couldn't wait, I'm just hoping nothing goes wrong. I'm walking with Ashton even though we don't have the same class.

We get there, and say goodbye. I reach in to kiss his cheek, but he reached for a hug.For one subtle moment, our lips touched.He pulled away blushing, and went inside his classroom.

I touched my lips where his had been. I wanted nothing more than to have his lips on mine again. I wanted them for eternity. I was about to walk into my next class, when I saw him walking towards me. This spells trouble.