Chapter 32:Boy Almighty

Luke's POV:

I wanted to go to the white light so badly. It was there, but something held me back. Calum said he loved me. My hand moved and I heard a gasp. I tried my best to open my eyes, and succeeded.

Calum's POV:

I was still crying when I felt his hand move in mine. It was a weak motion, but I felt it. I tried to contain my excitement in order to keep him calm. "L-luke?" His eyes slowly fluttered open. I saw my baby, and he still looked as beautiful as ever.

He attempted to talk and muttered a weak, "c-calum?" I hugged him tightly, not caring about anything else. He gasped at the sudden pressure, but I was crying happy tears into his chest.

He smiled weakly and told me not to cry. "God I'm sorry... I just.... princess I didn't think I'd ever see you again. And knowing it was all my fault.... I couldn't live with myself. I don't think I can live without you Luke.I-i love you so much baby...." His eyes began to water. He kissed me gently, but winced when trying to pull me closer.

"Careful, babe. I don't want you getting hurt." I told him sweetly. He smiled, and I couldn't help but kiss him over, and over. It eventually led to a full-out snogging session, which I didn't mind at all. At least till his mum came in......

"EXCUSE YOU YOU LITTLE ASIAN EGG ROLL. GET OFF OF MY INNOCENT SON." I pulled away quickly, and Luke was wide-eyed. "M-mom?"

Ashton's POV:

I told Michael to go with Liz. But nooooo, he wanted her to have alone time with Luke first. I knew Calum, and him were doing something important too considering Luke confessed that he loved Calum. I'm pretty sure either Luke or Calum I'd going to get chewed out.

I was happy to be alive. None of us had been injured besides Luke. That's amazing considering we just fought vampires. Who knew one night would change our lives forever?

I was planning to go to the hospital to visit Luke with my lovely boyfriend, but Liz had other plans. She claimed she needed time alone to talk with Cake. I agreed, and let her have her space. Mikey was more than happy to have some alone time with me.

He decided to take me to the hospital cafeteria. How romantic, right? Honestly, the food was terrible, but I had him and that's all that matters. I was admiring him when he caught me staring. "What? Do I have something on my face?" He asked covering his face with his sweater paws.

I giggled, and shook my head. "Nothing, you're just adorable." He blushed, and covered his face. I moved his hands, and peppered his face with kisses. He giggled, and was the most cutest person in the world to me.

Luke's POV:

Shit, shit, shit. When did my mum get here?!?!?! Calum jumped off of me, but still earned glares from my mum the entire time. I tried to calm her down, and it eventually worked.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings. You were supposed to be home at 11:30 first of all. Second, you're in the hospital?!?!?!? What on earth happened? And lastly I find him all over you. Oh sweetie don't scare me lile that ever again!!!!" She said as she hugged me.

I hugged back tightly, and widened my eyes in surprise. She called Calum in to join the hug, which was weird considering she just walked in on us full-on snogging. "I would like to have a word with Calum though." I gulped, and for the first time ever Calum looked more pale than usual.

Michael's POV:

How did I get so lucky? I have the most beautiful, amazing boyfriend in the universe. He loves me for me, has forgiven my stupid mistakes, and truly cares for me. I think this might be love.... which got me.thinking about the whole Cake situation.

Luke had said he loved Calum. Even though they'd only known each other a few weeks, he'd fallen hard. Luke is an amazing person. Calum's not perfect, but Luke balances him out. I think they're a perfect match for each other. That brought another question to my mind. Does Ashton love me?

I wanted to ask him, but couldn't find the words. So we ended up walking to Luke's room, and saw him smiling like an idiot. He filled us in on what happened, and you could see it in his eyes. This was true love.

Calum's POV:

I was beyond nervous to talk to Luke's mother, but I braced myself for what was about to come. I expected to be chewed out, and slapped in the face. It went quite well. (So too lazy to type out different dialogues so lets say bold is Calum^-^ and italic is Liz k? K. :))

"Calum."

Yes ma'am?"

"I'm not going to let the whole kissimg thing slip. He is my baby after all, but I understand he's growing up.I couldn't ask for a better person for him to be with. I am also a bit angry about him not being home on time. But what matters is that you have my baby safe, and sound. For that I want to say thank you. It means a lot to me. I haven't seen my son this happy in years. You're the reason for that smile, and as long as you don't hurt him. You're alright in my book." She pulled me into a hug, and I hugged her back.

"Thank you for this amazing speech. It made me feel better. Thank you so much Mrs. Hemmings."

"Please dear, call me Liz." She smiled happily before going back to Luke's room. I'm happy all this nonsense with the blood clan is over. At least for now.