Chapter 4: Angel on Earth

Calums POV

I can't believe he's actually talking to me. He's not scared. This is amazing. I follow him to the classroom. I look at the teacher. Hes a short man with glasses.

He turns to look at me. "Who are you young man?"

"Calum hood. Erm I just transferred here."

"Ah yes Mr hood welcome to my class Im Mr. Styles, You will be sitting next to Luke. Luke please raise your hand"

Bitch please, I didn't need to know who he was. I already know those blue eyes and perfect smile. I would get to sit next to him all year.This was starting off as a good day.

I walked over to sit down. I saw Luke and shot a smile in his direction. His cheeks turned a bright red. He looked so cute when he blushed.

"Hey Luke" He waved shyly. He was wearing a flannel shirt with black skinny jeans with a lip ring as well as glasses. Damn, he looked hot.

I studied the kid who sat behind me. He had greenish-blue eyes and bright red hair. It lookee really damaged. He probably dyes his hair a lot.

I'm about to start writing down the notes on the board, when I feel a pair of lips whisper in my ear,"I know your secret......"

Authors Note:
Hey guys just wanted to say that this is the second fanfiction Ive written. For those of you who have read and voted for it thanks so much it really means a lot that people actually read my stories.

The very first one I made and still working on is a larry one called Alone Together. Its the one where Harry's a flower child and louis is a punk rocker. So if you guys want you can check it out it has about 5 chapters and I will be updating soon.