Chapter 25: Don't Let Me Go

Luke's POV:

This is my first party and I'm so pumped!!!! I can't wait to have this experience with my amazing boyfriend by my side. The door finally opened, and my smile disappeared when I saw Britney at the door.

She rolled her eyes, and immediately hugged Calum. I suddenly felt a rush of jealousy going through me. I clung to Calum tight, and he held me close. She huffed, and walked away. We finally got inside, and it was packed.

I was about to run off, but Calum held me back. "Stay close, yeah? I don't want you to get hurt." he said. I nodded and clung to his shoulder.

I didn't keep track of how many drinks I had. Calum was hardly drinking, so he could take care of me.I was pretty drunk, though. I was feeling sick, so I told him I was going to the bathroom.

I went, and did my business.When I came out I found a scene that was heartbreaking. Calum was on the dance floor grinding on some brunette. Then, the mystery guy kissed him. It didn't matter how much alchohol was in my system, I could feel my entire world crashing down on me.

How could you be so stupid, Luke? He never loved you. It was all a lie. Someone that beautiful could never love someone like you. Why did you even try? I ran out of the house,not knowing where I was going. All I knew was I needed to get away.

Calum's POV:

Luke was drunk off his ass. I had a few drinks, but he outdrank me a few hours ago.He could barely walk, and I was scared to let him go the the bathroom on his own. However, I let him. I see a familiar face. Victor.

He walked over to me seductively. He whispered into my ear,"Surprised? Lets dance, we have to talk." I nodded. He grabbed my waist, and I didn't fight it. I had no control over this.

"I know I'm the last person you want to see right now, but I thought it was only fair that I warn you."

I raised my eyebrow,"Warn me about what?"

He looked at me in disbelief, "Well, the Blood clan doesn't take too kindly to vampires who kill their members."

I spoke through gritted teeth "You know if I hadn't defended myself, they would've killed me. They weren't important to their clan anyways."

He sighed,"They know where you are. Someone has followed you. I'd watch your back, and everything you love. They won't come after you. They'll go after anything you're attached to. You of all people should know that. Just be careful, Calum." He kissed me, and left.

I see Luke looking at us with wide eyes. His lip starts to tremble. He was going to cry. Did he think? But I don't even like Victor. At least not anymore.....

I shouldn't have danced with him. I hurt Luke. Oh no, what have I done?

Ashton's POV:

I see Luke run out the door. He had tears in his eyes, but I couldn't get to him in time. I went to go find Michael.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked me. "I-it's Luke. I think something happened with Calum."

Michael's POV:

He hurt Luke. Ashton, and I were about to kick some ass. I went up to Calum, "What is is your problem, huh? Luke doesn't deserve this. What did you do to him?"

He scoffed, "Like you should be talking. I didn't do anything, he saw something that meant nothing. My ex kissed me, but I don't like him, I love Luke!!!!"

I was about to punch him, when I felt Ashton's arms around me. "Leave it love. We need to find Luke and make sure he's ok." My baby said to me. I sighed, and we went out the door.

Calum's POV:

I ran out the door. I could track Luke by his scent. I was focused on finding my baby. I won't rest until I find him.

Luke's POV:

I ran, and ran. I eventually stopped at the park, and sat in complete darkness. I sat in the bench, thinking about everything that happened.

I couldn't get the image out of my head. This was my first relationship, and it went straight to shit. I cried endlessly. The one person I needed didn't even love me. He never did. Suddenly, I hear a voice coming from the bushes.

"Well, hello there gorgeous."