The unexpected journey

Vincent's POV:

It's been three months since we freed the girls from the pumpkins. The last battle we had last month was where we freed elves that were in a breeding camp. This is where elves like most of our parents are brought and forced to mate and have kids. We were able to save them and the children, but some elves lost their lives during that battle. And onto this day I have felt responsible for their deaths. There were several elves that had powers like us in that camp. There's this male elf named Ben who is just as rude and selfish as Azula. He has a mate, who's also technically his wife, named Maggy, she's a week pregnant and they've stood by each other's side ever since we freed them. Though they may be together, they hardly show any signs of actually loving each other. They both control rocks like me, my brother, and Marcus. Then there's this guy named Faust. He has a not so thick but noticeable German accent, and sometimes time I misunderstand what he says. He was going to be executed on the day that we went to the camp, but I was able to save him. Ever since I saved him he nonstop kept calling me a savior, a superhero, and a god. I actually like how he thinks of me as a god. I asked him why the pumpkins were gonna kill him, and he said that he refused to mate with any of the girls forcefully. I saved him and he has thanked me for it constantly ever since. We instantly became friends and we've spent lots of time talking and battling alongside each other. He controls fire like Azula and many of the other girl. He and Azula never got along, they've always argued about everything from time to time, and when push came to shove, I had to separate them and bash their heads together, to make the two stop. And also see stars.

Then there's Sparky and Ashley. Both of which were forced to mate but never got to it because we stopped and freed them before they could. Sparky has the power to control lightning and thunder like Thor or Zeus. He's cool, and he can take out an entire group of pumpkins with just the wave of his hand. He's best friends with Ben and Faust. They were all from the same camp together before they came to the breeding camp. And then there's Ashley. she has some weird obsession for collecting a lot of things. She likes collecting rocks I throw, weapons that we break after battles, she even collected a few pumpkins that abused her. She has this weird power to shrink and grow people. Which has shown to be pretty useful, but also quite annoying. She's able to grow us to remarkable size so that we can crush the pumpkins easily. But when it came to coming back to our normal size, she has either overdone it, or did too little. She also has some of the same powers as Elizabeth.

And then there's this elf named Charlie. He was not given a mate when we got there. He's a bit of an asshole all the time. I honestly can't stand that jackass. From what we could tell and as far as I know, he doesn't seem to have any powers like us. But his strength is unmatched by everyone else. Hell that guy can take on a hundred pumpkins single-handedly. And he seems to be good friends with Faust, which I honestly didn't mind. He may be an asshole. But he's still one of our kind, and we shall treat him as so.

We celebrated their freedom with a feast as always and we had a great time talking and eating with our friends and family.

That was a few days ago. Some of the elves wanted to take a break from fighting. Though I insisted that I can still keep fighting but I later realized that my muscles were starting to get sore with swinging my sword and my rock arms. So I took the much needed break, and we would go back fighting for freedom again in a week.

It was the middle of the week and today was when we would be discussing what we should do next week.  I was in my room taking a nap when I heard someone knocking on my door.

Vincent: (groggily) come in!

Just then Faust entered my room.

Vincent:(groggily) can I help you?

Faust: well, everyone is at the meeting right now. And they are waiting for you. Will you please get up?!