Skinned and boned

Vincent's POV:

When I opened my eyes I found myself in some crazy looking field with several elves on the ground lifeless and decaying. I looked out into the distance and saw the exact same city we were staying the night at. I then saw a huge mushroom shaped cloud that was all green and the next thing I saw was a whole bunch of elves fleeing, and screaming in terror. They were running towards me, but they went through me. Like I was a ghost. When they all left me in confusion. A pumpkin with a huge crack on his face appeared behind me, wielding a huge sword, breathing like he just ran all the way towards me.

Strange pumpkin: this is the end for you Vincent. Now. DIE!!!

I pulled out my sword and started fighting him. As I was fighting him, he started gaining the upper hand. When he swung, I blocked, but he was stronger than me and I just couldn't hold him for long.

Strange pumpkin: your kind were always so weak. Anything this weak should not be able to live. Your friends are no different than you!

I looked behind me to see a scarecrow with a scythe in one hand and Jeddak in the other. The scarecrow then used the scythe to slit his throat. Then out of nowhere my friends Marcus, Thwart, Thatch, and Elizabeth came out of nowhere and started fighting the scarecrow. The scarecrow grabbed hold of Marcus while Thwart and Thatch tried to stop him from what he was about to do. Elizabeth was then pushed back by the scarecrow with some sort of puff of green smoke. The scarecrow then dropped his scythe, grew long nails, and stabbed Thatch in the back. There was blood flowing out his mouth as he fell to the ground.

Thwart: (screams) YOU BASTARD!!!

Thwart started punching the scarecrow with frozen fists, and then he stabbed his nails through his chest. Marcus then proceeded to turn his rock hands into hammers, which I did not know he could do, and started bashing his face in but he didn't seem to care. Then the scarecrow used his long nail and sliced open Marcus' throat. Needless to say Elizabeth was devastated. She tried to get up but the scarecrow had her pinned down with his foot. He then used his scythe and it magically turned it into a spear. He then used it to stab her through the chest.

Vincent:(screams intensely) NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I dropped to the ground, devastated from this lost. While I was on the ground I took the time to actually look at the faces of the dead elves scattered around me. They were all my friends, Duff, Zack, Anna, Faust, Azula, though I don't care for her much, Flint, Lui, Ariel, Ashley, Ben, Maggie, Sparky, and Legolas. Charlie wasn't in this pile of dead elves for some reason. The scarecrow then approached me with his scythe aiming directly at my throat. But then I felt something stab right through me as the point of a sword was now present in my chest. The pumpkin from before stabbed right through me.

Strange pumpkin: as you can see Vincent. You not only failed them, but also yourself. Because you are weak.

He pulls out his sword and then he swung it at my head.

I then woke up in the middle of the night and was sweating a whole lot. That was the most scariest dream I've ever had. What did that dream mean though? Was it God telling me what may happen? Who was that pumpkin, and that scarecrow guy? Can I be able to prevent it from happening? I got out of bed and decided to go for some fresh air. I looked behind me as I entered the balcony, that this building had, and saw that most of my friends were still okay, sleeping peacefully. I wasn't looking because I suddenly bumped into someone who was apparently awake as well. And that someone was Anna.

Anna: oh I'm so sorry

Vincent: no no it's okay it was my fault(whispers) but we should probably not talk so loud.