Nijyu

N I J Y U

N I J Y U

Egg Surprise, and Sleepless Night

( っ'◡‿ゝ◡')っ🥚⊂(〒﹏〒⊂)

"WOW..." Yuki trailed, back slumped in complete exhaustion. "I'm seriously beat."

The Polar Star Dormitory Residents had luckily survived another day in the Camp of Hell. Even though it's their last two days in the said camp, the tasks didn't seem to get easier — if anything, it gets harder each day that goes by. However, although it's indeed tiresome, there's no doubt that their skills improved after each task.

They all just finished showering, and they pray to all the deities that they can finally get some well-deserved rest, especially a certain raven-haired boy, who's groggily walking the hallway, eyes half-lidded and wanting nothing more than to lay on his soft bed.

Today Ikki did attempt to get himself expelled — again — but it wasn't that easy because:

One, a certain chef would check on him every now and then.

F L A S H B A C K

'Why in the world is Kojirō-san peeking by the door...?' Ikki thought, sweatdropping at the sight of the man, who was being eyed weirdly by the other students. "He does know that I can see him, right?"

Blinking, he waved at Shinomiya, making the chef flinch upon realizing that he was caught, and that numerous eyes were at him. 'SHIT —' he coughed to compose himself.

"Oi, what are you looking at? Get back to work!" he yelled before turning his heel to exit the kitchen, leaving students confusedly staring at his back wondering what the hell just happened.

When Shinomiya was all alone, he couldn't help but place a hand on his rapidly beating heart as his cheeks reddened. 'HOW EMBARRASSING!'

F L A S H B A C K
E N D S

And, two:

"I was so scared that you'll get yourself expelled without me knowing...that you'll leave me...that I couldn't save you," Ikki felt a drop of something wet drip on his uniform. "...so, please promise me...please...at least let me save you first..."

Soma's words couldn't stop ringing in his ears. It kept playing over, and over in his head like a broken record. Although he's conflicted, he knew he couldn't change his decision.

"That's how I knew Koji — I mean, Shinomiya-san..." Ikki told Soma and Megumi, yawning afterwards as he walked between the two.

The two became curious of his connection with the chef, and that's why he thought it was best to share with them how he met Shinomiya since they were present when he addressed the chef informally. He left out some information, of course. Not all that had happened should be told, and it's fine with the two.