Jyu Roku

A/N: Konoyarô made his appearance! Will we see him more? Hmmmm. Anyways, hope y'all are safe! And, hope that you'll enjoy this chapter!

P.s: Sorry for the long wait

BTW CHECK THIS FANMADE TRAILER THAT sarachan2005 MADE I WAS LITERALLY SMILING THE WHOLE TIME I WATCHED IT (T-T) I AM REALLY TOUCHED. I LOVE UUUUU UWU

J Y U

R O K U

Body Builders and Hot Springs Conversations

~(つˆДˆ)つ。🍛ლ(・﹏・ლ)

"Ikki! You made it!" Yuki cried as she tackled him to the ground after she caught sight of him walking over to where the group was. She had comical tears streaming down her face when she looked up to him. "You weren't answering Ibusaki's calls, so we got really worried!"

Ikki yawned, before awkwardly but reassuringly patted her head to calm her down. "Sorry. I fell asleep on the bus. I didn't notice that my phone was ringing."

"Nevermind that! Come on, Ikki!" she pulled him up by the arm with a large grin plastered on her face, then dragged him towards the entrance of the hotel. "Everyone else is waiting for you!"

"Yes, yes..." he replied, letting her take him away because he was too exhausted at the moment.

Sakaki saw them and waved. "Ikki-kun! Glad to see that you're —" she sweatdropped when she saw how the boy basically looks like a zombie right now. "Are you okay?"

"Just peachy," he almost sarcastically said. "On second thought, no. I'm so tired. I want to sleep, I want to rest. I don't have any energy left. I wanna die. I'm dying," he repeatedly complained with his back slumped.

Sakaki let out an amused laugh and patted his back comfortingly. "Who knew you could be so overdramatic, Ikki-kun?"

"But, I'm serious though —" he was cut off by Yuki's loud yell.

"Megumi! Yukihira!" she exclaimed as she ran over to the girl, immediately engulfing her into a tight, relieved hug. "You made it too!"

"Yuki-chan! Ryoko-chan! Ikki-kun!" Megumi beamed at the three.

Soma, on the other hand, let out a breath of relief when he saw Ikki with the two girls. To say that he was worried was an understatement. All that he could think about earlier as he did their task was will Ikki pass his task.