Yon

Y O N

Y O N

Transfer Students, and

The Chef That Never Smiles.

(っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ🍽️⊂(・▽・⊂)

'I'M DOOMED...' A girl with blue, twin-braided hair, thought in ultimate despair as she clutched on pieces of paper that had red marks written on the upper right corners. 'I am absolutely, undeniably... doomed.'

CHINESE CUISINE EVALUATION:

E

FINAL NOTICE!

Third Year, Junior High School Division.

Tadokoro Megumi.

Totsuki Academy.

The top culinary school in all of Japan, that has a graduation rate of less than 10%, has a policy: if you receive consecutive failing marks, you will be immediately expelled from the academy.

Her whole body was trembling in nervousness as she held the paper before her eyes. She began to think about the expectations and hopes of all the people back from her home — the promises she made, the lucky charm she clings onto, her family — and began to imagine the looks of disappointment on their faces if they found out that she's failing.

She began to tear up. Just the thought of it makes her want to cry!

'My name is Tadokoro Megumi. This is the spring of my first year of high school, and right now? I'm on a knife's edge...'

(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃🍽️⊂('・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°

Today was a wonderful day. The sky was in a refreshing shade of blue, the petals of the fully bloomed Sakura trees danced with the wind, and the sun was at it's finest warmth.

Today was indeed the perfect day for the Totsuki Academy High School Division Opening Ceremony.

The beautiful weather matched the excitement and happiness of the students who managed to pass the Junior High Division. They all knew how hard it is to study in Totsuki Academy, so for them, passing the Junior High Division could be considered an achievement, but even though they feel happy, they know they shouldn't let their guards down for it's only the start of another battle they have to fight in order to become the chefs they dream to be.

"We will now present the new, incoming students with their class badges." The master of ceremonies announced, getting the attention of all the students. "Last year's Junior High School Division Class Valedictorian, Nakiri Erina!"